DCB Bank offers different credit cards to cater the diverse needs of customers. These come with various rewards, cash back offer and benefits DCB Bank Credit card bill Payment could be done by various methods and customers can choose one as per their convenience. DCB Bank Credit Card payment could be done online and off-line methods for the DCB Bank credit card customers who might or might not be account holders of DCB Bank.
Online Methods of DCB Bank Credit Card Bill Payment
If the Credit card customer is an account holder in the DCB Bank then the following online options are available.
- Auto-pay Facility – Auto debit facility could be activated by visiting a branch of DCB Bank. In this way, a standing instruction will be created where payment towards credit card will be automatically deducted from the savings or current account of the customer when the payment becomes due. The option of minimum payment due or the complete payment of the bill amount could be set by the instruction.
- Net Banking – Account holder has to register with bank for net banking facility from their savings or current account. Then, logging to the account through bank website, credit card payment could be made from the account by going to ‘Credit card’ tab and clicking on ‘Credit card payment’ option.
- Mobile Banking – Customers can install DCB Bank mobile banking App and can make secured payment of their credit card bills.
DCB Bank Credit Card Bill Payment for Non-Account holder customers
- Through other bank web site – If card holder has net banking facility with another bank then they can pay the DCB Bank credit card bill through NEFT and RTGS facilities
- Using Credit card of another bank – For the bill payment of DCB Credit card, payment could be transferred from credit card of another bank to the DCB Bank credit card account
Please Note: DCB is not a Paisabazaar partner. Offers would be from partner Banks/NBFCs only.
Offline Methods of DBS Bank Credit Card Bill Payment
- Cash Payment – Holders of DCB Bank Credit Card can visit any branch of the bank to make cash payment. They have to fill one Pay-in slip of the bank and submit it along with the cash for the bill payment. This will be done in the bank teller and a receipt for payment has to be collected
- Payment through Cheque – DCB Bank Credit card holder has to draw a cheque in favour of the credit card number. All required information on the cheque has to be filled properly including signature. On the back side, name and contact number of the card holder has to be mentioned. This cheque is to be submitted in the DCB Bank counter with the pay-slip, duly filled. A receipt of acknowledgement will be given to the customer
Hence, the various methods offered for paying DCB Bank credit card bills make it easy for the customers to use the card conveniently since DCB Bank has customers, both individual and business, across India including rural sector as well as in small and medium business enterprises.