TMB or Tamilnad Mercantile Bank was established in 1921. It is a scheduled commercial bank. TMB offers credit cards with multiple benefits and it comes in two variants: (1) TMB Titanium Credit Card and (2) TMB Platinum Credit Card. The validity of the cards is 3 years and there will be free credit period up to 45 days. Cards are issued with EMV chip facility and personalized photo and there are quite a number of benefits offered by the TMB Credit Cards.
When it comes to TMB Credit Card bill payment, the bank offers quite a number of modes of payment and customers can select any of those as per their convenience. There are online and off-line payment options.
Online Options for TMB Credit Card Bill Payment
TMB Account holders – They can avail the following online payment facilities.
- Auto Debit — TMB Bank account holders can set up a standard instruction with the bank to set up an auto pay towards the credit card bill payment when that is due from the TMB account. Instruction could be set either for full payment of the outstanding amount or the minimum payment required
- Net Banking – Account holders can registrar with TMB for net banking facility. This will enable them to view the credit card related information and make credit card bill payments accessing ‘Credit Card’ tab once they log in
- Mobile Banking – Customers can install TMB Mobile Banking App in their phones using Customer ID. This is a highly secured net banking option and credit card bill payment could be done anytime and from anywhere
TMB Non-Account Holders – TMB Credit card holders do not necessarily hold a savings or current account with TMB. They can avail other modes of online credit card bill payments.
- Net banking from other banks – TMB credit card holders can transfer money online to the TMB credit card account from other banks where they have savings or current accounts and have net banking facility for those accounts. The following banks are eligible for Non-TMB online transfer facility through net banking:
- State Bank of India
- Standard Chartered
- Punjab National
- CITI Bank
- Payment through Bill Desk – TMB Credit Card holders can access Bill Desk website specifically set up for TMB Credit card payment. Provide the required information and make the bill payment
Please Note: Tamilnad Mercantile Bank is not a Paisabazaar partner. Offers would be from partner Banks/NBFCs only.
Offline Payment Options for TMB Credit Card Bill Payment
- Cash Payment – This could be done at any branch of TMB by paying cash
- Cheque Payment – Cheque could be dropped in the drop box of any TMB ATM or branch. Credit card number, phone number and other details could be mentioned on the back of the cheque
TMB is one of the best growing banks in its sector and they are very well equipped and upgraded in terms of implementing technology in their banking system. It gives diverse range of benefits and advantages to the customers regarding interest rates on deposits, ease of operating the accounts and cards. Customers can take advantage of their online platforms to pay credit card bills. TMB has 509 branches all over India and customers can do off-line banking with TMB going to their nearest branches as well.