Please Note: Bank of India is not a Paisabazaar partner. Offers would be from partner Banks/NBFCs only.
Bank of India offers an exciting range of credit cards each of which is designed to satisfy the needs of various customers and at the same time presents the best benefits. Furthermore, to make things more convenient, BOI presents an online portal for the customers that acts as a user-friendly platform to keep a track of credit card accounts and bill payments. It is important to pay your credit card bills timely as it saves you from paying any late penalty and also improves your credit score.
If you want to pay Bank of India credit card bill payment, you can do this either online or offline. Every customer can use a platform that he finds suitable for easy payment of their credit card dues. Most of the payment methods do not carry any extra charges.
Online Credit Card Bill Payment
With technology offering several benefits to us in the present time, online banking services do come handy for quickly processing transactions. Below mentioned are some of the useful online modes that permit the customers to make payment for credit card bills.
Customers who do not have a BOI Net Banking account or wish to utilize the balance from a different bank to settle dues, the availability of National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) proves to be a wonderful platform. You only need to follow some basic steps mentioned below to make payment for BOI card dues via NEFT.
- Simply access your net banking account and add the name of the BOI credit cardholder as beneficiary. This would be performed under third party fund transactions.
- Do remember that, the IFSC code associated to credit card payment at BOI will be BKID0000101. Also, you don’t have to enter the account number, instead provide your 16-digit credit card number.
Once you have added the beneficiary to your account concerned with NEFT transactions, you are now free to access credit card payments using this electronic platform.
Online Payment Gateway: Direct Billing Credit Card at BOI
If you possess a direct billing credit card offered by Bank of India, then you can easily make bill payments with the help of the online portal. Below mentioned are the easy steps that you have to follow.
- Open Bank of India official website and access the page concerned with credit card payments. Here you will find a button named ‘Proceed to Make Payment’. Clicking on this button will redirect you to the bill desk.
- Simply provide the credit card number together with other relevant details.
- Now, you have to choose the bank using which you wish to make the payment. In order to process a payment through a particular bank, you must have activated the net banking service on the bank account through which you wish to make payment.
- Once the details are confirmed, the customer will be guided to the payments page of the selected bank. Do provide the correct credentials for payment authorization.
- A unique reference number associated to the transaction will be sent to your email address after successful authorization.
Offline Credit Card Bill Settlement
Customers who prefer visiting the physical branch to make credit card payments, for them Bank of India provides offline payment options. The prominent offline options include:
Credit card holders can also make payments using cash deposits for their outstanding amounts. There is a need to offer information such as contact details, credit card number etc. However, customers should note that Bank of India credit card bill payment using cash medium might attract a processing fee.
Payment Using Cheque
Credit card customers at BOI are also allowed to provide a cheque payment. You can simply drop the cheque in any of the boxes available at ATMs & bank branches managed by BOI. If you aren’t sure about the essentials to be filled in the cheque associated to credit card payment, then feel free to contact the customer care of BOI. You can even visit the nearest BOI branch to acquire this information and initiate the cheque once you are satisfied with the details.