Please Note: Karur Vysya Bank is not a Paisabazaar partner. Offers would be from partner Banks/NBFCs only.
Karur Vysya Bank presents fully-loaded credit card range which is carefully designed to fulfill the varied banking & lifestyle requirements. In order to satisfy customers, the bank offers a convenient choice to select any of the offline or online modes for managing credit card dues. You can choose a payment option which is most suitable and permits you to manage bills without compromising time. Do remember that, KVB payment services do not ask for any additional charges. Interestingly, KVB cardholders who want to pay bills through another bank account are allowed to do so without any difficulty.
Online Credit Card Payment at Karur Vysya Bank
Credit card customers can easily use any of the below mentioned online modes to manage KVB credit card bill payment under simple steps. Some of the primary online payment modes include:
Credit card customers can actively use their net banking service & transfer funds in order to make payments for KVB credit card bills. The best advantage is that, you can use these platforms to settle credit card dues for Visa credit cards. Customers can trust Visa Money Transfer, since it is a convenient mode to resolve outstanding credit dues sitting at home.
- Open the net banking portal offered by your chosen bank. Click on “Third Party Funds Transfer” option and select “Visa Credit Card Pay”.
- Add the details required in the fields, such as sender and recipient information.
- Once the transaction is confirmed, the amount would be transported from your bank account and get credited to your credit card account.
Payment using NEFT
Outstanding credit card bills can be paid via NEFT service. For making a successful NEFT transfer towards your credit card bill, simply follow the below mentioned steps.
- Login to your net banking account managed with your registered bank. On the page access the “Third Party Fund Transfer” option.
- Next step is to add the beneficiary, that is, the KVB credit card number. Further, you also have to add the IFSC code- SBIN00CARDS. It is important to note that, SBI and KVB present credit cards under an active partnership; hence, the IFSC code is related to State Bank of India.
- Once the beneficiary has been listed and approved, NEFT transactions can be initiated to pay for credit card dues.
Pay Online using Paynet
One can also use the Net Banking service presented by his/her bank to settle credit card bills. You can proceed with the below mentioned steps to clear credit dues using Paynet.
- Access the Paynet – Pay Online page. Provide the required details such as email id, phone number, credit card number, and the exact amount which needs to be paid.
- Now, select “Net Banking” and the bank account from which you want the money to get debited. Customers can select their bank from the provided list. Once this is done, they will be redirected to the payment page managed by the bank.
- Provide the Net Banking verification information and enter the amount that has to be paid.
- As the transaction proves successful, an online reference number will be offered; simultaneously the amount gets debited from your bank account.
Offline Credit Card Payment at Karur Vysya Bank
Credit cardholders at KVB can even choose different offline modes to access KVB credit card bill payment. The various offline means offered by Karur Vysya Bank include:
Counter Cash Settlement
Credit card customers at KVB can offer payments through all KVB branches, together with over 20, 000 SBI and associated bank locations. You need to follow the below mentioned steps for managing ‘Over the Counter’ cash payment.
- Find the nearest KVB or SBI bank close to your location. Access a pay-in slip and provide all the necessary information.
- Submit the slip and receive the confirmation receipt.
Customers can pay for their KVB credit card dues via cheque. One simply has to submit the cheque in the drop box present at any of the nearest bank branch or ATM.
- Enter all the correct information, like credit card number.
- Don’t forget to mention your name and contact number on the backside of the cheque.
Keep a note that, the payee is basically the sixteen-digit credit card number. Furthermore, write the payment amount, date and signature.