Please Note: Canara Bank is not a Paisabazaar partner. Offers would be from partner Banks/NBFCs only.
At Canara Bank, you are offered exclusive options for credit cards that can be used to fulfill a variety of needs. You can visit any of the Canara Bank branches to avail a new credit card without any hassle. For customers who already possess an active credit card with the bank, it is necessary to settle payments on a monthly basis (if any outstanding balance). It is very important to manage credit card bills? For the convenience of the customers there are online and offline sources that can be utilized in order to resolve outstanding dues.
You can contact the customer care service to learn about different payment modes for managing Canara Bank credit card bill payment. The executive would offer exact knowledge about these mediums and their step-by-step usage.
Online Credit Card Bill Payment at Canara Bank
Visa Bill Pay
Canara Bank offers a special credit card payment method called Visa Bill Pay. This service is effective for customers who do not manage an account with the bank. If the non-Canara Bank account candidates possess a Visa credit or debit card, it can be used to pay the due amount for the Canara Bank credit cards via VISA Bill Pay service.
Using the NEFT service, the credit card holder is allowed to transfer funds from one bank to another. For smoothly using the NEFT transfer facility for paying credit card dues with Canara Bank, it is necessary to confirm that the beneficiary bank and the remitting bank supports NEFT. Hence, this payment option allows the customer to settle outstanding dues for every month without much hassle.
Customers who haven’t activated netbanking and wish to initiate NEFT service, they can visit the nearest bank branch and submit a completely-filled NEFT form.
- Simply access your net banking account with the help of UserID & password
- Select funds transfer through NEFT
- Now, select “Third Party Funds Transfer” and add the beneficiary name as Canara Bank credit card.
- Next step is to offer the required information like Bank Name, Bank Branch, IFSC code etc.
- Verify the amount entered and beneficiary details. Later, click on “Submit” for initiating the payment.
Usually, it takes 3 working days for the funds to move to the customer’s credit card account.
Visa Money Transfer
This facility is another useful option which can be considered for making Canara Bank credit card bill payment. Below mentioned is the exact procedure for making credit card payment using Visa Money Transfer:
- Firstly, access the main menu and press on “Services”.
- Select the option “Visa Money Transfer” available under this tab. Later, provide the Visa Card Number concerning which the payment has to be processed.
- Re-enter the card number for authorizing the payment.
- Now, mention the amount that has to be paid and click on “Submit” for initiating the transaction.
Internet Banking or Netbanking
With the help of Net Banking service by Canara Bank, you can effortlessly pay credit card bills. For doing this, register to net banking facility for enabling online payment. Below mentioned are the steps that can be followed to settle payments via net banking:
- Visit Canara Bank’s official Net Banking platform.
- Now, access the portal using the acquired User ID & password.
- There will be a box in which you need to provide the amount that needs to be paid to the beneficiary. Click on the “submit” button.
- The payment gateway page will pop up from which the payment would be processed. Once the payment is successfully done, an e-receipt would be provided to you.
Canara Bank also allows you to pay your credit card bill through UPI. You can pay your bill by entering the Virtual Payment Address (VPA) at the time of payment. All you need to do is open an app, such as Cred, Google Pay or PhonePe and enter the VPA to pay your credit card bill.
Offline Credit Card Bill Payment at Canara Bank
Credit Card Bill Payment at Bank Branch
Any Canara Bank credit card holder holds the authority to visit the nearest bank branch to settle payments for his/her outstanding dues in cash, DD or cheque.
If the candidate wishes to manage the payment favoring Canara Bank credit card via cheque or DD through a different bank, then these have to be delivered to the concerned bank’s branch right before the deadline date. Moreover, the credit card holder is allowed to avail a DD without paying any additional cost through any Canara Bank branch, specifically for paying credit card bills.