Established in 1993, Axis Bank, formerly known as UTI Bank is the third largest private sector banks in India. The bank offers a range of banking and financial products and services that include credit cards, loans, wealth management, and corporate, consumer, private and investment banking services. Out of all the major banking products, home loan is known to be highly considered among the customers. Axis Bank is known to provide a broad range of banking solutions through which housing loans can be availed at a competitive interest rates.
Here are some of the features which should be known by its customers who are already associated with the bank:
- Affordable rate of interests, considering the customer’s requirements,as well as budget
- Tenure flexibility.
- Quick processing for salaried,as well as self-employed professionals.
Axis Bank Home Loan Statement
It is interesting to know that, the customer can check their Axis Bank home loan statement through its official website. Moreover, the customer can also receive the statement on a monthly basis via email on his/her registered email ID.
How to obtain your Axis Bank home loan statement?
- Contacting customer care and placing a request.The toll free numbers are 1860-419-5555 and 1860-500-5555.
- Through Web Chatting- Go on https://application.axisbank.co.in/webforms/axis-support/sub-issues/Loans-Homeloans-LoanStmt.aspx, then click on web chatting. Insert your register email id and mobile number then you can request your loan statemen
- Sending an email from the registered email id to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visiting an Axis Bank Home Loan Center.
A soft copy / physical copy of the statement will be sent to you as per your requirement. This will be sent only to your registered email address / correspondence as per our records.
Your Axis Bank loan statement displays the following:
- Statement Period: The loan statement displays the time period of the loan for which the transactions are being shown in the summary.
- Transactions list is also displayed such as fees or penalties if any, during the tenure of the loan.
- Remaining amount of loan which is unpaid Principal Balance. Any dues if pending is also specified on the home loan statement.
- Breakdown of previous payments.
- Fee calculation
- Principal and interest applied
- Home loan statement of Axis Bank also contains loan details like customer ID, PAN number, date of birth and loan account number etc.
How to apply for a home loan?
Axis bank bank has an online portal from where users can apply for Home Loan. Though, to make the process easy users can visit the paisabazaar.com and provide details such as name, income, employment and property documents to apply for a axis bank home loan. Once application submission and verification is over, the bank will process your application. Applicant’s can also check EMI through home loan emi calculator and home loan eligibility at Paisabazaar.com. The applicants can also track the home loan application status online and offline both.
You can directly visit the nearest branch of Axis bank, fill the application and submit it along with the requisite documents. Afterwards bank will verify your application and documents. In general, it can take up to 30 days for your application to be processed and approved/rejected.
Does the prepayment charges implemented on both floating and fixed interest rate loans?
One must be aware that, prepayment charges are implemented only on fixed rate of interest. On the other hand, floating rate of interest on home loans doesn’t attract prepayment charges.
What charges are levied when requesting for home loan with Axis Bank?
The main charges that can be levied are mentioned below:
- Duplicate Statement Charges: Rs. 250 per copy
- Copy of Certificate of Interest: Rs. 250 per instance
- Late Payment Charge for EMI: 2% on monthly outstanding installments
- Cheque Return Charges: Rs. 500 per instance
- Cheque/Instrument Swap Charges: Rs. 500 per instance
How to check the home loan statement with Axis Bank?
The customer can easily check Axis Bank home loan statement using the mobile banking app or official website. You simply have to offer the loan reference number and all the details would be presented on the screen. This portal also provides details, such as EMI breakage as well as loan tenure information. Moreover, this data can be received via email, if you have registered your active email ID while applying for the loan.