Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) is one of the government’s initiatives to achieve the goal of providing ‘Housing for All by 2022’. Launched in 2015, this social welfare program aims to provide affordable housing to rural poor and urban poor. All eligible PMAY beneficiaries get an upfront interest subsidy of up to 6.5% on housing loans for 20 years along with various other benefits. PMAY scheme is still active. All those who are eligible to apply for PMAY scheme but have not availed it yet still have time to benefit from the scheme by submitting the PMAY application form online. The last date to apply for PMAY scheme and avail avail subsidy on home loan is 31 March 2022. However, the last date for applicants falling under the Middle Income Group I and II under the PMAY Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (PMAY-CLSS) was 31 March 2019.
How to Get PMAY Application Form Online
To apply for PMAY scheme online, individuals need to follow these steps:
Step 1: Visit the PMAY official website at https://pmaymis.gov.in/.
Step 2: Under the ‘Citizen Assessment’ drop-down menu, select the ‘Benefits under other 3 components’ option.
Step 3: Enter your ‘Aadhaar’ or ‘Virtual ID’ and ‘Name as per Aadhaar’
Step 4: You will be redirected to a new page where you will have to fill the PMAY application form online.
Step 5: Click on the Disclaimer checkbox, enter the Captcha and click on the ‘Save’ button.
Click to follow the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Offline Application Process.
How to Download/Print Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Application Form
Step 1: Log on to the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana official website at pmaymis.gov.in
Step 2: Follow the steps given under ‘How to Get PMAY Application Form Online’ to fill out the form.
Step 3: One you have filled the form with correct details, click on ‘Print’ option to get the hard copy of the application form.
Read Also: Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) List
Contents of PMAY Online Application Form
PMAY online application form is available on the PMAY official website. When filling out the form, applicants need to fill the following details:
- State Name
- District Name
- City Name
- Name of the Planning Area or Development Area (if applicable)
- Preferred Component of Mission under which Survey need assistance under PMAY-HFA
- Name of the Head of the Family
- Father’s Name
- Age of the Head of the Family
- Present Address and Contact Details
- Permanent Address
- Mobile Number
- Marital Status
- Ownership details of the existing house
- Type of the house based on roof type
- of rooms in the dwelling unit excluding kitchen
- Aadhaar / Virtual ID No.
- Other ID Type
- Details of all family members
- Bank Name
- State Bank State
- Bank City
- Branch Name
- Bank Account No.
- of Years of stay in this Town/City
- Size of existing dwelling unit (carpet area in square meters)
- Does the applicant has disability
- Does the family owns house elsewhere in India
- Employment Status
- Average monthly income of households
- BPL Card No. (if applicable)
- Housing requirement of family
Important Guidelines on Filling PMAY Online Application Form
Below are the points that individuals must keep in mind regarding filling the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online Application Form:
- Check the PMAY eligibility requirements.
- Fill the PMAY Application Form available at the Ministry’s official website or at the registered Common Service Centre (CSC). Platforms other than these two are not authorized to accept PMAY registrations
- Keep all documents required to apply for PMAY scheme ready before starting to fill out the online application form
- Fill all details accurately as submitting false information on the application form can lead to rejection
- Aadhaar Number is compulsory to apply for PMAY scheme online. Individuals without Aadhaar Card can get apply for it from their nearest Common Service Centre (CSC). Click here to locate your nearest CSC.
Benefits of Applying for PMAY Scheme Online
Applying for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Scheme online has its benefits, such as:
- Hassle-free Application:PMAY online application form is easy to fill. It also saves you from the hassle of visiting the CSC in person and standing in long queues. To apply for PMAY scheme, you just need to fill the form online from the comfort of your home.
- Easy to Track:Once the online application form is successfully submitted, it can be tracked easily online on the PMAY scheme.
Read Also: Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana