A new open ended mutual fund scheme known as Axis All Seasons Debt Fund of Funds has been launched by Axis Mutual Fund AMC. It is a debt-oriented mutual fund scheme, whose investment portfolio will consist of debt mutual funds. It will invest in debt funds from different fund houses and debt asset categories.
Axis AMC has been at the forefront of product innovation in the Indian Mutual Fund space with a view to providing quality long term solutions for our investors and distribution partners. The Fund of fund is a continuation of this process and we think it has the potential to transform long term debt investing in this country,” said Chandresh Kumar Nigam, MD & CEO, Axis AMC.
Features of Axis All Seasons Debt Fund of Funds
This debt mutual scheme aims to generate optimal returns in the medium term (2-4 years) by predominantly investing in debt mutual funds. It is a Fund of Funds scheme that will seek to provide adequate diversification across multiple fund houses and debt schemes. This diversification will effectively mitigate portfolio risk.
The New Fund Offer is open for subscription till January 22, 2020. Investors can purchase the funds with the minimum application amount of ₹5000, and in multiples of ₹1 thereafter, with an additional investment amount of ₹1000 and in multiples of ₹1 thereafter.
The fund is managed by Mr. R Sivakumar who brings in 20 years of industrial and professional experience.
Why should you invest in Axis All Seasons Debt Fund of Funds?
- One of the key benefits of investment in this scheme is that it provides investors an opportunity to invest in well-performing debt schemes, without having to analyse the trend and select the scheme themselves.
- The fund has been categorized as a dynamic bond fund, which essentially means that the fund manager is allowed to make changes to the investment portfolio based on the changing interest rates and market opportunities. This ensures optimal changes despite the market and interest rate fluctuations.
- Another key advantage that the fund offers is ideal diversification. As the fund itself invests in funds, there is a series of fund managers. This ensures minimum risk in the portfolio.
Who should invest in Axis All Seasons Debt Fund of Funds?
- Risk averse investors who are looking for secure investment avenues can opt for this fund as there is considerable risk management.
- It is a suitable investment opportunity for those who are looking to park their money for a short term (203 years) and wish to earn substantial returns on the same, to fulfill their short -term financial goals.
- As the underlying assets are dynamically picked, as per the market sentiment, the fund offers substantive diversification to investors. If you wish to diversify your overall investment portfolio, it is recommended to invest in Axis All Seasons Debt Fund of Funds.
Here is a list axis mutual fund plans which you can consider to Invest in 2020: