Muthoot Finance offers a personal loan to both salaried and non-salaried individuals to meet a variety of personal needs. You can avail a Muthoot Finance personal loan starting at Rs. 50,000 with simple and minimal documentation. Read the subsequent sections to know about customer care services offered by Muthoot Finance including the various ways to contact the department such as – toll free number, email ID, postal address, etc.
Muthoot Finance Customer Care Toll-Free Numbers
Following are the customer care numbers of Muthoot Finance:
- For Southern India: 994-6901-212 (chargeable)
- For Gujarat and Maharashtra: (+91)800-0451-451 (chargeable)
- For Rest of India: 1800-313-1212 (toll-free)
Transfer Your Personal Loan at Lower Interest Rates Apply Now
Muthoot Finance Personal Loan Customer Care Number for NRIs
The following are the customer service numbers of Muthoot Finance for NRIs (non-resident Indians):
|Muthoot Finance UK Ltd & Muthoot Global Money Transfers Private Limited|| |
|Muthoot Exchange, Dubai||(+97)142-726-339|
|Muthoot Travel & Tourism LLC, Dubai||(+97)143-341-945|
Muthoot Finance Customer Care Details for Queries, Feedback and Complaints
You can follow the below routes to get a resolution to your query, submit a feedback or to register a complaint:
- Email: You can send an email to Muthoot Finance by providing your 15-digit Customer Identification Number (CIF ID) and other details as shown in the form below to get your query resolved:
- Call: You can call customer care numbers as mentioned in the previous section
- Chatbot/ Virtual Assistant: You can get answers to your queries from the Muthoot Finance virtual assistants called “Mattu” and “Mittu”. Click on “Chat with us” in the lower left corner of the Muthoot Finance homepage to access the chatbot,
- Social Media Handles: You can also use the social media handles of Muthoot Finance on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. to seek a resolution of your query. It is however not advisable to share personal account information publicly on these platforms.
- Branch Visit: You can visit the nearest branch of Muthoot Finance. You can find the neareast branch using the branch locator tool on the Muthoot Finance official website.
- Write: You can also write to Muthoot Finance and submit your written complaint by post/courier. The mailing address of all Muthoot branches are available on the official website.
Muthoot Finance Grievance Redressal
If your query is not resolved by the customer care team, then you can contact the Grievance Redressal Officer through any of the following channels:
- Email: You can send an email specifying your case number and CIF number to the Grievance Redressal Officer
- Call: You can call the Grievance Redressal Cell at the following numbers:
- Grievance Redressal Cell- North: +91-11 46697754
- Grievance Redressal Cell – South: 91-484 6690231
- Write: Alternatively, you can write to the Grievance Redressal Cell at the following addresses:
- Grievance Redressal Cell- North: General Manager, Customer Grievance, Redressal Cell, GM’s Office Muthoot Group, Muthoot Towers Alaknanda , Delhi -110019.
- Grievance Redressal Cell – South: Asst. General Manager, Customer Grievance Redressal Cell, CGM’s Office Muthoot Chambers, Kurian Tower , Opposite Saritha Theatre, Banerji Road , Ernakulum, Kerala – 682018.
Muthoot Finance Principal Nodal Officer
If you are not satisfied with the resolution provided by both the customer care team and the Grievance Redressal Officer, then you can contact the Principal Nodal officer by any of the following means:
- Email: You can send an email to the Principal Nodal Officer by mentioning your case number and CIF number through the Muthoot Finance website.
- Write: Alternatively, you can write to the Principal nodal officer at the following address:
Principal Nodal Officer – Customer Grievance ,
Muthoot Chambers, Kurian Tower ,
Opposite Saritha Theatre ,
Banerji Road , Ernakulum ,
Kerala – 682018.
Note: Successive levels of escalation are allowed only when a satisfactory resolution has not been achieved at the previous level.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. What is the Muthoot Finance customer care number for personal loan queries?
Ans. Following are the Muthoot Finance customer care numbers:
- 9946901212 ( For Southern India)
- +91-8000451451 (For Gujarat and Maharashtra)
- 1800-313-1212 (For Rest of India)
Q2. How can I apply for a Muthoot Finance Loan on Paisabazaar.com?
Ans. You can visit Paisabazaar personal loan platform to enquire about any personal loan by providing some basic information about yourself. You can check personal loan offers from 30+ lenders including Muthoot Finance as well as know the chances of loan approval, loan amount, interest rate, processing fee, foreclosure charges, etc. all on the same platform.
Q3. How can I find the nearest branch of Muthoot Finance?
Ans. You can use the Muthoot Finance branch locator available on the official website to find details of the nearest branch.
Q4. What is the Muthoot Finance customer care email ID?
Ans. The email id for Muthoot Finance is email@example.com
Q5. Will Muthoot Finance reply, if I send an email regarding my query?
Ans. Yes, Muthoot Finance customer care typically responds to email queries within 48 hours. However resolution of your email query may take longer depending on how complicated the process is.
Q6. What if there is any dispute regarding Muthoot Finance personal loan?
Ans. You can contact the Grievance Redressal Officer in case you have any dispute regarding your Muthoot Finance personal loan. Furthermore, if the dispute is not satisfactorily resolved by the Grievance Redressal Officer, then you can escalate the issue further by contacting the Principal Nodal Officer.
Q7. In how many days does Muthoot Finance resolve the query?
Ans. The number of days taken for query resolution depends on the type of the query, and is hence not fixed.
Q8. Can I track the status of my complaint at Muthoot Finance?
Ans. Yes, you can use the Muthoot Finance Complaint Tracker on the official website to track the status of your complaint.
Q9. What is CIF?
Ans. CIF or Customer Identification Number is a 15 digit number that identifies each customer of Muthoot Finance.
Q10. What is case ID?
Ans. Case ID corresponds to the reference number generated on successful registration of a complaint on the Muthoot Finance website. You should keep the Case ID handy in case you need to do follow-up communications of your complaint.