E-Swathu is an online portal where all the residents of the state of Karnataka can view and download land records information. The portal is managed by the National Informatics Centre, Karnataka and governed by the Govt. of Karnataka, Rural Development and Panchayath Raj Department. Users can also verify property documents and check for property registration on E-Swathu.
How to Check/Download Land-Related Documents on E-Swathu
E-Swathu portal allows users to view and download Form-9, Form-11B and other property documents. To check the same, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the link: http://e-swathu.kar.nic.in/(S(qrxsvquehhalr5x3iphw3hmh))/Issue0fForm9/Frm_PublicSearchForm9.aspx.
- Choose the Property Form: Form-9/Form-11B/Survey No.
- Select the following from the drop-down menu.
- Gram Panchayat
- Enter the Property IDand Owner Name (if known).
- Select your search type: Printed Formsor All.
- Click on the ‘Search’
- Find your Document in the search results and click on it.
Your document will automatically download after the last click.
How to Verify Documents on E-Swathu
To verify documents, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the link: http://eswathu.kar.nic.in/(S(0fbmaxxlqhc3lse4npbtrqsh))/Issue0fForm9/frmPrinteddatepublic.aspx.
- Click on the ‘View Document’
The document will automatically download if registered.
How to Check for Property Registration on E-Swathu
Mentioned below are the steps to be followed to check for property registration.
- Visit the link: http://e-swathu.kar.nic.in/(S(0fbmaxxlqhc3lse4npbtrqsh))/Propertyregistration_new.aspx.
- Enter your Property
- Click on the ‘Submit’
Check Also: RERA Karnataka
Check state wise Land Records
Q1. What are Form-9 and Form-11?
Form-9 is a document issued by the Gram Panchayat for non-agricultural properties in its jurisdiction as per Karnataka Panchayat Raj (Grama Panchayat Budgeting and Accounting) Rules 2006, Amendment Rules 2013 mentioned under Rule 28. This document certifies that the site is located within the village.
Form-11 is a document issued by the Gram Panchayat for non-agricultural properties in its jurisdiction. This document is called the Register of Demand, Collection and Balance of land and building.
Q2. What are the documents required to apply for Form-9 and Form-11?
Here is the list of documents required to apply for Form-9 and/or Form-11.
- Applicant’s photograph
- Identity proof and Address proof
- Ownership documents
- Plan approval issued by the Urban Development Department
- For Gramthana properties:Gramthana sketch and verified property certificate
- For converted properties:Ownership documents and Conversion Order issued by the Revenue Department
- For properties under government housing schemes such as Basava Vasati, Ashraya, or Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana:Hakkupathra and Sanction Order
Q3. How much time does Gram Panchayat take in issuing Form-9?
The maximum time taken is 45 days.
Q4. How to check the genuineness of the Form-9 and Form-11?
Every Form-9 and Form-11 can be verified through a Hologram pasted on the certificate. One can also see the watermark in the paper on which Form-9/Form-11 is issued. Alternatively, forms can be verified online on the E-Swathu portal on the basis of the document number.