Bhulekh is a government website from where the residents of Odisha can check land records in various districts of the state. Citizens have the flexibility to access this information through either Khatiyan/Plot/Tenant number. The website also contains the details on the landowners, value of the property, land map, property transactions, Record of Rights (ROR), etc. Let’s take a step-by-step approach to learn how to check land records through the Bhulekh Odisha portal
Get Home Loan at the Low Interest Rate from Top Lenders Apply Now
How to Check & Download Land Records of Odisha Online on Bhulekh Portal
Mentioned below are the steps to be followed to find land records online on the Bhulekh Odisha website.
- Visit the Bhulekh Odisha official website (http://bhulekh.ori.nic.in/RoRView.aspx/)
- Select your District, Tahasil, Villageand RI Circle from the drop-down menu
- Verify Land Record either by Khatiyan Number, Plot Number or Tenant Name
- Enter the appropriate value as per the chosen search type
- Click the RoR Back Page button to view the details
- To get a hard copy of the results, click the Print button.