- Mutual Funds are SEBI regulated investment options and which save investors from any fraud activities.
- If the securities are held by the investor for more than 1 year, the dividends earned are tax free.
- Generally Mutual Funds feature a 3 day liquidation policy and some of the mutual funds with special class of liquidity also allow you to liquidate overnight.
- Easy Investing and redemption is allowed in case of Peerless Mutual Funds.
- The portfolio maintained is made by analyzing the risk and the return. Investor should get optimum returns without compromising on the risk aspect.
- Peerless Mutual Funds also gives investors the advantage of the Systematic Investment Planning option with the help of which an investor can invest some part of his monthly income in mutual funds and over time he will earn high returns on his savings.
- Complete Transparency is maintained in Peerless Mutual Funds as timely reports are published for the users. That way, the investor will know where the money is being invested by the company and the estimated returns that may be obtained on the investments made.
No hidden charges
No hidden fees