This page is intended to help customers prevent any kind of fraud while looking for a product or service on Paisabazaar.com.
Paisabazaar.com does not charge its customer for any kind of loan, credit card, mutual fund or credit report*. In case you receive a call, SMS, email or any kind of communication from someone claiming to be a Paisabazaar representative and asking for any kind of fees/charge/monetary compensation in return of a loan, credit card or any financial product, please alert us on: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1800 208 8877 (9 am – 9 pm).
*Please Note: Paisabazaar offers advisory services for customers who want to improve their credit score. A nominal fee is charged for this. There may also be nominal charges like Payment Gateway Charges, Stamp Duty etc. which may be charged for Mutual Fund investments on Paisabazaar.
To prevent frauds, here are 3 simple things you can watch out for:
- All our emails end with “@paisabazaar.com”
- All our website URLs follow the format “paisabazaar.com/”
- You can apply for loans, credit cards, mutual funds or any product/service from Paisabazaar only through the Paisabazaar.com website or app
Paisabazaar.com is India’s largest online marketplace for financial products, with over 30 million customers visiting the platform every month from more than 1200 cities & towns. Being an ISO certified platform, we take all preventive steps to safeguard the best interests of our customers. However, we urge our consumers to be vigilant too and stay aware of fraudsters at all times.
Here’s how Fraudsters Operate
Step 1: The fraudster poses as an employee of Paisabazaar and calls the customer offering a loan.
Step 2: He gives you various attractive offers and assures you get your loan sanctioned instantly without a credit score or valid documentation if you transfer him a certain amount.
Step 3: Once you fall into the trap and transfer him the money, you won’t hear from him/her again.
What Are the Ways in Which a Fraudster May Get in Touch With You?
- Fake websites: The design, colour combination, content or even the URL of these fake websites may look very similar to our website. Please make sure that you are on the right website and do not fill any personal information unless you are sure of its authenticity. Note – Any link from the Paisabazaar website will start with “paisabazaar.com/”
- UPI handles: A fraudster posing as an employee of Paisabazaar may send you his UPI ID and asks for payment to process your loan or credit card and these IDs may look authentic as they may carry our brand name in them. Please remember Paisabazaar never charges its customer for any kind of loan or credit card.
- WhatsApp or other social messaging platforms and SMS: You might also receive a SMS or a message on WhatsApp from these fraudsters. These messages may have fake offers or misleading information. You can verify these by calling us on 1800 208 8877 (9 am – 9 pm) or visit our website / app.
- Fake calls: You may get a fake call from unknown numbers asking you about your personal information like salary, bank account details, credit/debit card information, CVV, OTP etc. Paisabazaar or any financial institution will never ask for such information. Please do not share your personal information with anyone.
- Fake emails: You may receive fake emails from fraudsters selling you products on behalf of Paisabazaar or asking for your personal information like credit/debit card details, passwords, etc. Please note that all the emails that you receive from paisabazaar ends with “@paisabazaar.com. Please do not reply to fake IDS that may look like: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
To get information about our services and products or to know how we work you can get in touch with us through the following touchpoints:
- Call: 1800 208 8877 (9 am to 9 pm)
- WhatsApp: 851 009 3333
|Loans, Cards, Savings Account & General Queriesemail@example.com|
|Paisa on Demandfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Credit Advisory Servicesemail@example.com|
|Complaints and Feedbackfirstname.lastname@example.org|