The Income Tax Department has announced the availability of Income Tax Return (ITR) Forms 1
through 4 on the official Income Tax e-filing website. This means that the income tax return filing
season has officially begun and as of now 31 st July 2019 is the deadline for AY 2019-20 ITR filing.
There are a few things that you need to keep in mind when filing your tax returns this year:
- PAN (Permanent Account Number) is mandatory in order to complete filing your income tax
- PAN-Aadhaar linking is mandatory in order to file ITR in AY 2019-20.
- ITR Form 1 can no longer be used by company directors and those with investment in
- Company Directors are required to file using ITR Form 2 and disclosing the DIN (Director
Identification Number) along with PAN and investments in companies have now been made
- The following are links to download various ITR Forms (AY 2019-20) for free from the Income Tax
Download ITR Form 1
Download ITR Form 2
Download ITR Form 3
Download ITR Form 4