SBI Smart Home Top Up Loan
|Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 5 lakh|
|Interest Rate||8.45% p.a.|
|Loan Tenure||Up to 20 years|
|Processing Fee||Rs. 2,000 + GST|
Note: The figures given in the table are indicative and are subject to change as per changes in SBI’s home loan schemes or RBI policy.
Read Also: SBI Home Loan
SBI Smart Home Top Up Loan allows borrowers to meet their urgent financial requirements for any personal purposes including expenses on house improvement, education, wedding and healthcare. The loan is offered by SBI at an attractive interest rate starting from of 8.45% per annum. To avail the loan, eligible applicants need to simply walk into the nearest SBI bank branch/RACPC (Retail Assets Central Processing Centre).
|Table of Contents:|
SBI Smart Home Top Up Loan Features & Benefits
- Loan amount of up to Rs. 5 lakh
- Attractive interest rate starting from 8.45%
- Can be availed for any personal purpose
- Low processing fees
- No documents required
- No prepayment charges
- Overdraft facility available
- Quick processing
Check Also: SBI Home Top up Loan
SBI Smart Home Top Up Loan Interest Rate & Processing Fee
Currently, SBI’s External Benchmark Rate (EBR) is 7.05%. And the SBI Smart Home Top Up Loan interest rate is 8.45% onwards.
|Particulars||Interest Rate for Salaried||Interest Rate for Non-Salaried|
|Term Loan||8.45% p.a.||8.95% p.a.|
|Overdraft||8.95% p.a.||9.45% p.a.|
The SBI Smart Home Top Up Loan Processing Fees is Rs. 2,000 + GST. The fee will be deducted from the loan amount before disbursement.
SBI Smart Home Top Up Loan EMI Calculator
SBI Smart Home Top Up EMI calculator helps you know the monthly instalment you will be required to pay during your loan repayment period. An alternative home loan calculator that you can use to calculate your home loan EMI in an instant is Paisabazaar home loan EMI calculator. It is easy for anyone to use and requires just a few basic home loan details to compute your home loan EMI amount. The loan calculator gives accurate results in just a fraction of seconds for free. Click to know your SBI home loan EMI.
SBI Smart Home Top Up Loan Eligibility Criteria
- Can be a Resident Indian or Non Resident Indian (NRI)
- Age of the applicant should be between 18 and 70 years
- Should have a satisfactory repayment track record of one year or more after completion of moratorium
- Should have CIBIL Score of 550 or higher
- Should have no other Home Top-up or Insta Home Top-up Loans active
Check Also: SBI Home Loan Eligibility
SBI Smart Home Top Up Loan Documents Required
To avail SBI Smart Home Top Up Loan, there are no documents required to be submitted to the bank officials.
SBI Smart Home Top Up Loan FAQs
1. When do I have to pay the processing fee?
The bank will recover the processing fee from the loan amount.
2. What is the maximum loan amount that I can avail under SBI Smart Home Top Up Loan?
The maximum loan amount you can avail under the product is of up to Rs. 5 lakh.
3. For which purpose can I avail SBI Smart Home Top Up Loan?
You can avail SBI Smart Home Top Up Loan for any personal purpose such as debt consolidation and fund higher education. except for any speculative activities.
4. What is the maximum repayment tenure under SBI Smart Top Up Loan?
The home loan repayment period or loan tenure under SBI Smart Top Up Loan stretches up to 20 years.