|Loan Amount||Rs. 1 lakh to Rs. 5 lakh|
|Interest Rate||8.60% p.a.|
|Processing Fee||Rs. 2,000 + GST|
Note: The figures given in the table are indicative and are subject to change as per changes in SBI’s home loan schemes or RBI policy.
Read Also: SBI Home Loan
SBI Insta Home Top Up Loan is yet another top up home loan facility that the bank offers to its pre-selected home loan customers over their internet banking (www.onlinesbi.co.in) platform at an interest rate of 8.60% per annum. In this loan facility, there is no manual intervention. This implies that the entire home top up loan process, from the selection of customers, processing of their loan request to disbursement of house loan and setting of the Standard Instructions in their Savings Account for loan repayment, will be done automatically by the system.
|Table of Contents:|
SBI Insta Home Top Up Loan Features & Benefits
- Loan amount ranging from Rs. 1 lakh to 5 lakh
- Attractive interest rate starting from 8.60%
- Can be availed for any personal purpose
- Low processing fees
- No documents required
- No prepayment charges
Check Also: SBI Home Top up Loan
SBI Home Top Up Loan Interest Rate & Processing Fee
Currently, SBI’s External Benchmark Rate (EBR) is 7.05%. And the SBI Insta Home Top Up Loan interest rate is 8.60%, irrespective of risk grades, gender and occupation. The SBI Insta Home Top Up Loan Processing Fees is flat Rs. 2,000 + GST. The processing fee will be deducted from the loan amount before disbursement.
SBI Insta Home Top Up Loan EMI Calculator
SBI Insta Home Top Up EMI calculator calculates the amount you will have to pay as an EMI for loan repayment. The calculation is made on the basis of a few basic home loan details including loan amount, interest rate and loan tenure. To get accurate results, use Paisabazaar housing loan EMI calculator. It is easy and free for anyone to use.
SBI Insta Home Top Up Loan Eligibility Criteria
- Should be an existing SBI home loan customer with a minimum home loan limit of Rs. 20 lakh with INB facility
- Should have a minimum residual home loan tenure of 5 years
- Should have a satisfactory track record of 3 years or more
- Should have CIBIL Score of 550 or higher
- No other Home Top-up or Insta Home Top-up loans should be active
Check Also: SBI Home Loan Eligibility
SBI Insta Home Top Up Loan Documents Required
Since Insta Home Top Up Loan is given to pre-selected SBI home loan customers, there are no documents required by the bank.
SBI Insta Home Top Up Loan FAQs
1. Can anyone apply for SBI Insta Top Up Loan?
Insta Top Up Loan is only for pre-selected home loan customers of SBI.
2. For which purpose can I avail SBI Insta Home Top Up Loan?
You can avail SBI Insta Home Top Up Loan for any purpose except any speculative activities.
3. What is the maximum and minimum loan amount that I can get under SBI Insta Top Up Loan?
The minimum loan amount you can get under SBI Insta Top Up Loan is Rs. 1 lakh and the maximum loan amount that you can get is Rs. 5 lakh.