Karur Vysya Bank offers various personal loan schemes to meet diverse needs of the individuals. From travelling to paying medical bills to buying consumer durable items to renovating a home, Karur Vysya Bank Personal loan is one solution to all your financial needs.
Karur Vysya Bank Personal loan - Features and Benefits
- Different schemes: To fulfil various needs of different individuals, Karur Vysya Bank offers different schemes under the personal loan category
- Loan amount: Loan amount of upto Rs. 25 lakh is offered to cater to different needs of an individual by Karur Vysya Bank on a personal loan
- Flexible tenure: Karur Vysya Bank offers flexibilitywhen it comes to repaying the loan. However, the tenure for different schemes offered under this loan varies from each other
- Minimum documentation: In order to avail Karur Vysya Bank Personal loan, you only need to submit a few documents for fast processing
Karur Vysya Bank Bon Voyage Scheme
The loan is offered to all the Indian citizens to undertake foreign trips for business or pleasure. The loan can be repaid within 36 months.
Karur Vysya Bank Bon Voyage Scheme – Interest Rates and Fees
|Interest Rate||Bon Voyage – Fully secured||(One year MCLR + 5.95%)|
|Bon Voyage – Partially secured||(One year MCLR + 7.45%)|
|Processing Fee||0.30% of Loan amount. (Minimum – Rs. 500/-)|
Karur Vysya Bank Bon Voyage Scheme – Eligibility Criteria
- You should either be an Indian citizen or you should be residing in India
- Your take home salary shall be at least Rs. 1.80 lakh per annum
- Your net home salary after the deduction of the EMI should be 25% of gross salary
Karur Vysya Bank Insta Loan Scheme
This personal loan is offered to permanent employees of reputed companies/govt institutions/schools, etc. for meeting all personal expenses. You can repay the loan amount maximum by 72 months.
Karur Vysya Bank Insta Loan Scheme – Interest Rate and Fees
|Nature of Facility||Fixed ROI||Floating ROI|
|KVB Insta loan||12%||(One Year MCLR + 3.65%)|
|KVB Easy Insta loan||12%||(One Year MCLR + 3.40%)|
|Processing Fees||0.50% of the loan amount subject to a minimum of Rs. 1,000/- + GST|
Karur Vysya Bank Insta Loan Scheme – Eligibility Criteria
- You should be the employee of reputed companies / Schools / Govt. Institutions etc.
- Your net take home pay after deducting the proposed Loan Installments shall be at least 25% of gross pay
Karur Vysya Bank Personal Loan (Secured / Unsecured)
Karur Vysya Bank Personal Loan (Secured / Unsecured) is offered to meet personal needs of an individual. The loan amount offered varies from Rs. 0.50 lakh to Rs. 10 lakh and can be repaid within 60 months. In case you are availing a secured personal loan, you will have to provide Government Bonds, Bank Deposits, Land & Building etc. subject to the satisfaction of the bank as security.
Karur Vysya Bank Personal Loan (Secured / Unsecured)- Interest Rate and Fees
|Interest Rate||Unsecured loan||12% to 18%|
|Secured loan||12.75% to 17.75%|
|Processing fees||1.00% of the loan requested amount|
Karur Vysya Bank Personal Loan (Secured / Unsecured)- Eligibility Criteria
Your net take home pay after deducting the proposed Loan Instalments shall be at least 25% of gross pay
Karur Vysya Bank Quick Loan
The loan is offered to fulfil your personal as well as business needs. The unique feature of this loan is that it can be repaid in instalment or in full at the end of the loan tenure. The maximum amount that can be availed is Rs. 25 lakh and can be repaid within 60 months.
Karur Vysya Bank Quick Loan – Interest Rate and Fees
|Interest Rate||One Year MCLR + 1.50%|
|Processing Fees||Rs. 500/-|
Karur Vysya Bank Quick Loan – Eligibility Criteria
You should either be a salaried professional or a self-employed individual.
Karur Vysya Bank Personal loan - Documents Required
The documents required to apply for Karur Vysya Bank Personal loan varies according to the scheme you select. However, the basic documents that would be required are as follows:
- Photo identity proof(any one document): Passport, Pan Card, Voter Identity Card, Driving License, Aadhaar Card
- Address proof(any one document): Ration Card, Bank Account Statement, Passport, Driving License, Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, Sale Deed/Property purchase agreement(for owned properties), Aadhaar Card
- Salary proof: Last 3 months/6 months’ bank statement (dependent on scheme) showing salary credits, Latest Salary Slip
Karur Vysya Bank Personal loan - EMI Calculator
Paisabazaar’s online personal loan EMI calculator is an easy to use tool that can save you from borrowing more than you can repay. The calculator helps you to calculate the EMIs for Karur Vysya Bank Personal loan within seconds just by selecting the desired:
- Loan amount
- Interest rate
Compare Karur Vysya Bank Personal loan VS Other Lenders
|Particulars||Karur Vysya Bank Personal loan||HDFC Bank||Citi Bank||ICICI Bank||Bajaj Finserv|
|Interest Rate||Starting from 12%||11.25% to 21.50%||Starting from 10.99%||11.50% to 19.25%||Starting from 12.99%|
|Tenure||Varies from customer to customer||12 to 60 months||12 to 60 months||12 to 60 months||12 to 60 months|
|Loan amount||Upto 25 lakh||Upto Rs. 40 lakh||Upto Rs. 30 lakh||Upto Rs. 20 lakh||Upto Rs. 25 lakh|
|Processing Fee||Upto 1% of loan amount||Upto 2.50% of the loan amount||Upto 3% of the loan amount||Upto 2.25% of loan amount plus GST||Up to 3.99% of the loan amount|
|Apply Now||Apply Now||Apply Now||Apply Now||Apply Now|
What is the maximum loan amount that I can avail from Karur Vysya Bank Personal loan category?
You can avail a loan amount of up to Rs. 25 lakh.
I want to travel to Goa. Which is the ideal loan option for me?
You should opt for Karur Vysya Bank Bon Voyage Scheme that is specially designed for travelling purpose.
I am a salaried professional and I want to avail a personal loan with longer tenure. Which Karur Vysya Bank Personal loan scheme should I go for?
If you wish to have a longer tenure, you can opt for Karur Vysya Bank Insta Loan Scheme as it offers a flexible tenure of up to 72 months.