ICICI Bank offers personal loans up to Rs. 20 lakh that can be used to deal with various financial needs including medical emergencies/hospital bills, home renovation, vacation expenses, etc. The loans can be availed with minimum documentation and come with repayment tenure of 12 to 60 months. ICICI Bank’s feature-rich net banking portal enables customers to perform a range of tasks conveniently including tracking their loans online, generating a statement of their loan account and more. In the following sections we will discuss in detail some key aspects of this portal like how to register/login to this portal and how to access the services offered.
How to Register on ICICI Personal Loan Online Portal
There is no separate online registration process that new users need to complete to avail the benefits of ICICI Bank Internet banking. They can simply log in using the User ID/Password that is provided to them at the time of opening the loan account.
How to Log on to the ICICI Bank Portal
Customers can login on to the bank portal by simply following the steps given below:
New users can login to the bank portal by following the steps given below:
Step1. Visit the official website of ICICI Bank.
Step2. Click on “Login”
Step3. On the page that opens next, enter your User ID or your registered mobile number.
Step4. If you choose User ID, use the password to log into your ICICI Bank Internet Banking account, the page will look as follows:
In case you choose to login using your mobile number, the page will look as follows:
In case you already have an existing relationship with the bank, for instance a savings account or a current account etc. you can simply login to ICICI bank portal using your Netbanking login credentials or your registered mobile number.
In Case you have forgotten your username/ User ID:
In case you have forgotten or lost the User ID provided to you in welcome kit, you can get the same through any of the channels given below:
- Internet Banking: You can recover your user id using internet banking by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of ICICI bank and click on “New User”
- Click on ‘I want my User ID’.
- Enter the required details of your bank account, debit card or credit card, to receive your User ID on your registered mobile number.
In case your mobile number is not registered with the bank, you can get your user id by visiting the nearest bank branch or calling up the bank’s customer care on 1860-120-7777.
In Case You Have Forgotten Your Password:
You can generate your password online using the following steps:
Step1. Visit the ICICI Bank home page and click on “New User?”
Step2. On the subsequent page, click on I want my password.
Step3. On the subsequent page, you can start the process of regenerating your password online:
Alternately you can recover/reset you password offline by the following methods:
- Visit the Nearest Bank Branch: You can visit the nearest bank branch and fill out the required forms to reset/regenerate your password.
- Call up Customer Care: You can also call up the customer care department on 1860-120-7777 in case you wish to recover your password.
Services available on the ICICI Bank Portal
Customers can access a wide range services at the ICICI bank online portal like tracking their loan application status online, check their personal loan statement, pay bills, etc. Some other services available on the ICICI Bank portal are given below:
- Update Nominee
- Make payments using Net banking
- Check your account statement
- Transfer funds
- Open a Fixed Deposit
- Pay utility bills
- Buy insurance, etc.
Given below are some important things that customers should keep in mind when using the ICICI bank portal:
- ICICI bank does not have a separate online banking portal for loan account holders. They can login through the official website of the bank to access various loan related services.
- The bank does not have a separate online registration process for new users. They can simply log on to Internet Banking using the user id and password provided to them in the welcome kit.
- Whenever you login, ensure that the URL address on the address bar begins with https (hypertext transfer protocol secure)
- To ensure that your online banking account is well protected, install the latest version of anti-virus, anti-spyware, security patch and personal firewalls on your laptop and mobile phones.
- Whenever you set up a new password for internet banking, ensure that you set a strong one and change it at regular intervals to reduce chances of fraud.
- Ensure that you logout from the net banking portal whenever you end a session.
- Do not enter login or other sensitive information in any pop up window.
- Do not disclose any sensitive information like your user id, password, date of birth, credit and debit card PINs, etc. to anyone. Avoid responding to links in emails as these could be phishing attacks
- Avoid banking online using public Wi-Fi or on shared computers.
- The site’s security certificate must be verified. This can be done by clicking on the padlock icon of your internet browser.
Q1. How to check ICICI bank personal loan status?
You can check the status of your ICICI Bank personal loan online by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of ICICI Bank.
- Click on ‘Login’.
- Login using your User id or your registered mobile number, to check the status of your personal loan.
Q2. Can I login in case I forget my user id?
Yes, you can login by recovering your User ID via any of the following means given below:
- Through Internet Banking: If your mobile number is registered with the bank, you can get your user id by visiting the official website of ICICI Bank>>’Internet Banking’>> ‘I want my User ID’>>Enter the necessary details to get your user id sent to your registered mobile number by SMS.
- Call up the Customer Care: You can also recover your user id by calling up the bank’s customer care at 1860-120-7777.
- Visit the Nearest Branch Office: You can get your user id by visiting the nearest branch office.
Q3. How to login to ICICI Bank personal loan account?
Visit the official website of ICICI Bank, click on ‘login’ and enter your user id or registered mobile number to log in to the bank’s net banking portal.
Q4. What services are available on ICICI Bank online portal?
ICICI Bank’s online portal offers a range of services to customers including the provision to check your loan status, generate loan account statement, pay bills, transfer funds, etc.
Q5. Is it possible to access ICICI personal loan login with application number?
No. customers can only login using their user id or registered mobile number.
Q6. What is the customer care number for ICICI Bank personal loan?
For queries and questions relating to personal loans you can call up the bank’s customer care number on 1860-120-7777 between 8:00 am and 8:00 pm.
Q7. Is it possible to have only a single user id for all ICICI Bank relationships?
Yes, customers can link all their bank accounts, credit cards, etc. held with ICICI Bank to a single Internet Banking user id. However, there are certain specific rules for linking joint accounts.
Q8. Can I apply for a personal loan online without logging in?
Yes, you can apply for a personal loan online without logging in by visiting the official website of the company>> Click on ‘Products’>> Loans>>Personal loan>>Request a call.
Q9. Can I get my loan account statement without logging in?
No. You need to login using your User ID or registered mobile number to view/download your ICICI Bank personal loan account statement online.l