DBS Bank Personal Loan is designed to meet various personal needs of eligible salaried individuals and self- employed professionals including a vacation, home renovation, wedding, etc. Due to 100% digital and paperless application process, you can easily avail a personal loan amount of upto Rs. 15 lakh from DBS Bank. Also, you can repay the loan in easy instalments with tenure ranging from 12 to 60 months.
DBS Bank Personal Loan - EMI Calculator
An EMI or Equated Monthly Installment Calculator can help you to calculate your EMIS that needed to be paid regarding loan repayment. Paisabazaar’s Personal Loan EMI Calculator is one such tool that helps an individual to know the EMI that he would be paying each month if he applies for DBS Bank Personal Loan. All you need to do is to fill the loan amount, tenure and interest rate and you will instantly get to know the EMI.
|Loan Amount||Rate of Interest||Loan Tenure||EMI|
|Rs. 1,85,000||12.5%||14 months||Rs. 14,269|
|Rs. 3,23,000||12.75%||19 months||Rs. 18,863|
|Rs. 5,71,000||12.87%||21 months||Rs. 30,513|
|Rs. 8,46,000||13.12%||29 months||Rs. 34,201|
|Rs. 10,10,000||13.25%||33 months||Rs. 36,686|
|Rs. 12,56,000||13.5%||37 months||Rs. 41,687|
|Rs. 14,47,000||13.75%||41||Rs. 44,427|
What are the Benefits of Using EMI Calculator?
- It is convenient to calculate your EMIs using a personal loan EMI Calculator as all you need to do is to fill three fields and they are the preferred loan amount, tenure and interest rate to know your EMI
- Manual calculations are time consuming, but an online calculator calculates your personal loan EMIs within seconds
- The EMI calculator uses a formula and tells you the exact EMI, while a manual calculation may go wrong
What is the eligibility criterion to avail DBS Bank Personal Loan?
- You should either be a salaried individual or a self- employed professional
- You should be at least 22 years old and your maximum age at the time of loan maturity should be 60 years
- Your minimum income should be Rs. 20,000
What is the interest rate of DBS Bank personal loan?
The interest rate varies from 12.49% to 23.99% and is offered to an individual depending upon his credit score, age, employer, repayment history, etc.
Can I cancel my personal loan?
Yes, you can cancel your personal loan within 48 hours of loan disbursal to your account. There is no cancellation fee but the loan processing fee won’t be refunded.
What is the processing fee of DBS Bank personal loan?
The processing fee is 2.50% of the loan amount + GST as applicable.