All the private employees, government employees, self-employed individual/professional, student of recognized institutions or a pensioner can apply for Jammu And Kashmir Bank Personal Loan and can avail funds instantly (if they meet the eligibility criteria). Offering various schemes under the personal loan category, Jammu And Kashmir Bank caters to the multiple personal needs of different individuals.
Jammu and Kashmir Bank Personal Loan EMI Calculator
Those who are looking or have applied for Jammu and Kashmir personal loan can use the personal loan EMI calculator available at Paisabazaar.com to calculate the monthly amount have to be made to repay the loan along with interest. Irrespective of the various schemes offered under the personal loan category at Jammu and Kashmir Bank, the EMI calculator takes into factor the variables that decide that amount and plan of the loans. You can calculate the EMI just by choosing the desired:
- Loan amount
- Interest rate
|Loan Amount||Rate of Interest||Loan Tenure||EMI|
|Rs. 1,02,000||11.62%||12 months||Rs. 9,044|
|Rs. 1,57,000||11.62%||15 months||Rs. 11,296|
|Rs. 2,49,000||11.75%||19 months||Rs. 14,425|
|Rs. 3,59,000||12%||25 months||Rs. 16,301|
|Rs. 4,69,000||12.12%||30 months||Rs. 18,200|
|Rs. 5,78,000||12.25%||33 months||Rs. 20,719|
|Rs. 6,60,000||Rs. 12.5%||45 months||Rs. 18,446|
What are the Benefits of Using EMI Calculator?
- It is comparatively easier to calculate your EMIs using a personal loan EMI Calculator as you only need to select the preferred loan amount, tenure and interest rate to know your EMI
- It may consume a lot of time if you calculate the EMI manually, but the online EMI calculator calculates it for you within a few seconds
- The EMI calculator uses a formula and tells you the exact EMI, while a manual calculation may go wrong
What are the different loan schemes that are offered under Jammu and Kashmir personal loan?
The different loan schemes are Consumer Loan, Saholiat/Saral Finance Scheme for Employees, Saral/Saholiat Finance Scheme for Pensioners, Laptop/ PC Finance, Scooty Finance for Girls/ Ladies, Festival Advance Scheme and Smartphone Finance.
I want to gift a laptop to my daughter. What is an ideal loan option for me?
You can opt for Consumer Loan that is offered upto Rs. 1.5 lakh
What are the eligibility criteria for Scooty Finance for Girls/ Ladies loan?
- You should be a working lady with regular source of income working in government/semi- government undertakings, autonomous bodies, private companies or reputed establishments, professionals or self- employed individuals and businesswomen, etc.
You should either be a girl/lady who is either still studying/don’t have regular or documented source of income
- You should be an Indian citizen
- You should be at least 18 years old. In case, you are below 18 and above 16, your parent/guardian can be a co- borrower. Co- borrower should have regular source of income
- Your maximum age or your co- borrower’s age at the time of loan maturity should be 58 years or age of retirement, whichever is higher
- You should be in your current employment for at least 1 year or should have a business standing of at least 2 years