After availing home loans from IDBI Bank, borrowers can acquire the related home loan statement or online certificate by visiting the official website of the bank. Thus, to access the IDBI home loan statement, one need not visit the IDBI branch.
Steps to Obtain Online IDBI Home Loan Statement
For customers, who want to receive their IDBI home loan statement, the below mentioned procedure needs to be followed:
- Visit the IDBI Loan Statement/ Certificate page (https://icash.idbibank.co.in/LOANCERT/)
- Here you are required to fill in the relevant details so as to download the concerned home loan certificate/statement.
The required details that need to be provided include:
- Customer ID:Fill in your customer ID associated with the home loan account.
- Loan Account Number: Feed the loan account number which was offered to you by IDBI Bank right after the approval of the loan.
- PAN Number:Do not miss to enter your Permanent Account Number or PAN.
- Date of Birth: The customer is required to enter his/her date of birth in the exact format, that is, DD-MM-YYYY.
Cross check the entered details and finally click on the Submit button available at the bottom of the page.
Points to Remember While Obtaining Online IDBI Home Loan Statement
Whenever you are trying to receive your IDBI home loan statement online, do make a note of the below mentioned instructions:
- Do check that all blank spaces present in the online application have to be filled with the requested data. Keep in mind, your home loan statement wouldn’t be processed if there are any spaces or invalid data present in the form.
- The primary home loan account holder is the only person authorized to access the home loan statement.
- The customer can view income tax certificate directly using this portal.
- If your updated Email ID is held with the bank, then home loan statements for the current financial year till the final day of the prior month can be accessed.
Updating Personal Details to Access Home Loan Statement/Certificate
- Visit the IDBI Loan Statement/ Certificate page(https://icash.idbibank.co.in/LOANCERT/)
- Now, press to Download link from the bottom of the screen
- Access the PDF Document which would be automatically downloaded
- Access the updation form and download it. Enter the mentioned details in capital letters:
- Your first name
- Your last name
- Your maiden name
- Customer ID
- Home Loan Account Number
- Date of Birth
- Telephone Number
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- PAN Number
- The customer has to sign the form and mention the current date
- The final step is to submit the form at the nearest Retail Asset Center for updating the relevant details with the bank
For updating information such as date of birth or PAN number, one needs to offer the following documents for confirmation:
- PAN Card copy
- Date of birth proof (self-attested)
Calculate EMI/Interest on IDBI Home Loan
The fixed amount of money that needs to be paid every month as a pay-off for your processed loan is called EMI. This amount is calculated with the home loan interest rate merged together.
Home Loan EMI has two components:
- Principal amount repayment, that is, original amount borrowed
- Interest charges repayment
With the help of Home Loan EMI Calculator offered by IDBI Bank, you can acquire the exact amount that has to be paid on a monthly basis. This would help in planning your monthly budget in a smart manner. You can evaluate various loan amount, interest rate and tenure range to receive the exact EMI amount.
With IDBI Bank home loan, not only does a customer access funds for purchasing his/her desired home but also gets an opportunity to reconstruct an already existing house. You can access a home loan through IDBI Bank for a number of reasons. Here are few of the prominent reasons based on which IDBI provides home loan:
- Purchase a ready-to-occupy or semi-constructed property
- Purchase property on resale.
- Purchase land or plot to construct a house.
- Build a new residential building.
- Fulfill financial expenses for home renovation of an already existing house.
- Extension purpose of an existing home.
- Refinancing activity towards construction/purchase of the home under a time period of 12 months counted from the day of transaction.
It is important to note that, various home loans provided by IDBI Bank are aimed at meeting the diverse needs of the buyers. These diverse home loan schemes cover IDBI Neev, HLIS, and Turnover Based loan. Moreover, arrangement for financing rural/semi-urban houses is another striking advantage served by IDBI assisting the rural crowd.
Home Loan Eligibility with IDBI
- The individual needs to be 22 years of age at the time of approval of the loan
- The individual canbe maximum 70 years of age at loan maturity
- Only salaried or self-employed candidates having a constant source of income
IDBI Home Loan FAQs
Q. Who all are eligible to access Alert for a home loan from IDBI?
It is important to note that, salaried individuals, self-employed business people and self-employed professionals are tagged eligible to request for a home loan from IDBI.
Q. How does IDBI evaluate Home Loan Eligibility?
A customer’s home loan eligibility is analyzed on a number of factors. It includes age, income, qualification, number of dependents, employment stability, income of co-applicant, assets, existing debt commitments and history of savings. Further, the value of the property that needs to be purchased is also taken into consideration.
Q. What is the maximum loan term which you can access while availing home loan from IDBI?
At IDBI Bank, the maximum loan tenure on a home loan is 25 years.
Q. What is the maximum Loan Amount associated with Home Loan offered by IDBI?
At IDBI, the maximum amount from Home Loan ranges Rs 5 Lakh to as high as Rs 10 crore.
Q. How to repay EMI for Home Loan?
A customer can repay his/her Home Loan using the Standing Instruction associated with IDBI Account or Electronic Clearing System instruction for non-IDBI account holders.