Money View offers personal loans up to Rs. 5 lakh at an attractive interest rate starting at as low as 1.33% per month. Money View personal loans can be easily availed online, require minimal documentation and come with flexible repayment tenure extending up to 60 months. Both salaried and self-employed individuals can avail a personal loan from Money View provided they meet the lender’s eligibility criteria. Read the following sections to know the eligibility criteria that you must meet when applying for a Money View personal loan:
Money View Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
You must take the following details into consideration when applying for a personal loan with Money View:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 57 Years
|Applicant Type||Minimum In-Hand Income||Place of Residence||Bureau/Credit Score Requirement|
|Salaried Individuals||Rs. 20000||Any||1-299/ New to Credit|
|Rs. 20000||NCR region (Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, etc.) or Mumbai/Thane||CIBIL Score of 650/ Experian Score of 750 and above|
|Rs. 15000||Metro City (other than NCR and Mumbai)||675 or above|
|Rs. 13500||Any||CIBIL Score of 650/ Experian Score of 750 and above|
|Self-Employed Individuals||Rs. 25000||Any||CIBIL Score of 650/ Experian Score of 750 and above|
- Income should be credited to a bank account. Cash income is not considered for personal loan eligibility.
Eligibility Criteria for Money View Personal Loan Foreclosure
You can foreclose your Money View personal loan only if your loan repayment period is longer than 6 months. Moreover, there is a “lock-in period” that is applicable to your personal loan based on the overall loan tenure. Refer to the table below to know your eligibility for Money View personal loan foreclosure:
|EMI Repayment Period||Loan Foreclosure Conditions|
|Lesser than/equal to 6 months||Foreclosure is not permitted|
|7 to 18 months||Foreclosure is permitted after a 6-month Lock-In period|
(mandatory payment of 6 EMIs)
|18 months or more||Foreclosure is permitted after a 12-month Lock-In period|
(mandatory payment of 12 EMIs)
Money View does not levy any additional charges for personal loan foreclosure. The final foreclosure amount is calculated automatically and only includes the Outstanding Principal Amount, Interest charges as of that day, Pending Penalties and Overdue EMIs, in case any.
Money View Personal Loan Eligibility Calculator
You can use the Paisabazaar Personal Loan Eligibility Calculator to know if you are eligible to avail a personal loan from Money View. The personal loan eligibility calculator is easy to use. Simply enter some basic details including your occupation type, monthly income, current city, mobile number, loan amount, etc. to know your eligibility for free.
How to Improve Your Money View Personal Loan Eligibility?
The following tips could help you improve your chances of securing a personal loan from Money View:
- Build and maintain a good credit score: Credit Score is a 3-digit numeric summary of your credit history. A high credit score (usually 750 or above) indicates a higher credit-worthiness and better repayment capacity and thus, enables you to secure a personal loan more easily.
- Maintain a low credit utilisation ratio: Credit utilisation ratio is the ratio of the amount of credit availed to your available credit limit. Maintaining a low credit utilisation ratio (usually 30% or lower) indicates a lower dependence on credit and a higher credit-worthiness and thus, could help increase your chances of securing a personal loan.
- Balanced Credit Mix: Try and maintain a balanced mix of secured (auto loans, home loans, etc.) and unsecured loans (credit cards, personal loans, etc.).
- Avoid making multiple simultaneous loan applications/enquiries: Making too many loan applications/ enquiries at the same time not only shows you to be credit-hungry but also increases the number of hard enquiries made for your credit report, which may in turn adversely affect your credit score.
- Maintain a low EMI to income ratio: Maintaining a low EMI to income ratio helps you have a greater disposable income to pay off the new loan EMIs.
Q1. What is the interest rate applicable on Money View Personal Loans?
Money View offers personal loans at an attractive interest rate starting as low as 16% p.a. However, interest rate applicable to a particular applicant varies with the person’s individual applicant profile, loan amount and tenure desired, etc.
Q2. What is the minimum income requirement to be eligible for a Money View Personal Loan?
Salaried individuals should have a minimum in-hand salary of Rs. 13,500, whereas, self-employed individuals should have a minimum monthly income of Rs. 25,000 to qualify for this loan.
Q3. What is the tenure option available on Money View personal loans?
Money View Personal Loans come with a repayment tenure ranging between 12 to 60 months, which customers can choose as per their own convenience.
Q4. What is the minimum and maximum loan amount that I can secure on a Money View personal loan?
The minimum amount that you can avail on a Money View personal loan is Rs. 10,000 and the maximum amount is Rs. 5 lakh.
Q5. How can I apply for a personal loan from Money View?
You can apply for a Money View personal loan through the Money View mobile app or website.
Q6. How can I get in touch with the company’s customer care?
You can contact the Money View customer care executives through any of the following means given below:
- You can call the customer service department on 080-4569-2002.
- You can also send your queries, requests and feedback via email. The company’s email address is given below:
- For loan Related Queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For General Queries: email@example.com
- For Loan Payment Queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Q7. How can I check my Money View Personal Loan eligibility online?
You can visit Paisabazaar.com and make use of the personal loan eligibility calculator, to check your Money View personal loan eligibility online.
Q8. Is collateral or security required to avail a personal loan from Money View?
No. No collateral or security is required to secure a Money View personal loan.