Starting from an amount as low as Rs. 1,000, Indiabulls personal loans approved through the Dhani App can be as high as Rs. 15 lakh. The application process is completely online and available to both salaried and self- employed individuals. The loan amount can be used for various personal expenses such as a wedding, home renovation, higher education, medical emergency, etc. Also the paperless application and documentation process combined with quick disbursal makes Indiabulls personal loan a popular choice for those seeking access to funds in an emergency.
Transfer Your Personal Loan at Lower Interest Rates Apply Now
How to Track Indiabulls Personal Loan Application Status Online?
Personal loans from Indiabulls are available through the Dhani App from Indiabulls Consumer Finance. Currently no other web-based interface is available to check the application status online. The following are key steps to check the status of your Dhani personal loan application online:
Step1. Download and install the Indiabulls Dhani app from the Google Play Store or iOS App Store.
Step2. Complete the Dhani App registration using mobile number and by setting up a 4 digit PIN.
Step3. Log in to the Indiabulls Dhani App using your credentials.
Step4. Click on the type of personal loan you have applied for and your application status will be displayed. Alternately, you can click on the “Loans” button at the bottom of the screen to check the current status of your personal loan application.
How to Track Indiabulls Personal Loan Application Status Offline?
While it is easy to check the status of your application online through Indibulls Dhani, there are a few ways offline options too. You can check the status of your Indiabulls Personal Loan application offline through the following ways:
- By email: You can check the status of your loan application by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with key details such as your loan application ID
- By visiting the nearest branch: You can visit the nearest branch of Indiabulls to know the status of your personal loan application. Please ensure you have key details such as your loan application details handy
- By calling the customer care: To know the status of your personal loan application, customers from Maharashtra, Bengal and Southern States can call on 0406-165-7111 (charges may apply) and customers from Rest of India can call on 0124-616-5711 (charges may apply)
How to Register Online for Indiabulls Personal Loan Account?
If you wish to know all the details of your Indiabulls Personal Loan like application status, EMIs paid, outstanding loan, etc. you can register yourself on the Indiabulls Dhani app available on both Android as well as iOS.
Your pre-approved Personal Loan offers are just a click away Apply Now
Q1. How do I know my next due date and EMI status for Indiabulls personal loan?
You can login to the Indiabulls Dhani app to know details about the next due date and EMI status of your outstanding Indiabulls personal loan.
Q2. What would be my EMI date?
Indiabulls currently offers 2 due dates for EMI payment. These are the 2nd and 5th of every month.
Q3. Can I change my EMI date?
No, once your personal loan is disbursed by Indiabulls, you cannot change the EMI date.
Q4. How can I repay my Indiabulls personal loan?
You can repay the loan through NACH (National Automated Clearing House)/ECS (Electronic Clearing System) mandate submitted with your current banker.
Q5. How do I get in touch with Indiabulls if I have queries or grievances?
Apart from contacting Indiabulls customer service through the Dhani App, you have the following options to get in touch with the lender’s customer service team:
- You can call on 0406 165 7222 (Maharashtra, Bengal and Southern states) or 0124 616 5722 (Rest Of India 8AM to 8PM)
- You can send an email on email@example.com
- You can fill out the “Contact Us” form on the lender’s official website and request a call back from an Indiabulls customer service representative