Tata Capital Personal Loan is a multipurpose loan that can be availed to pay for medical expenses, wedding expenses, vacation expenditures, debt consolidation and much more. The loan amount on offer varies from Rs. 75,000 to Rs. 25 lakh with a flexible repayment tenure ranging from 12 months to 72 months. The process to apply for Tata Capital Personal Loan is completely online and involves minimum documentation as well as quick processing.
How to Track Tata Capital Personal Loan Application Status Online?
Tata Capital offers a variety of online methods to help you track the status of your personal loan application. These are as follows:
Through Internet banking:
1. Login using registered mobile no/ E-mail ID:
- Enter your registered mobile no/ email ID
- Click on ‘get OTP’
- Enter OTP to log into Internet Banking and check the status of your loan application
2. Login using user ID/password:
- Enter your user ID and password to log into your online banking account
- Once logged in you can track your Tata Capital personal loan application status easily
- Through mobile banking: You can also know the status of your Tata Capital personal loan application through mobile banking using the Tata Capital phone app.
How to Track Tata Capital Personal Loan Application Status Offline?
The following are the key ways you can check your loan application status offline:
- You can call on 1860-267-6060 between 9 AM to 8 PM Monday to Saturday, closed on Sundays and Public Holidays. Calling charges may be applicable.
- You can send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (For existing Customers) to know your loan application status
- You can visit the nearest branch of the bank. You can locate the nearest branch using the branch locator on the Tata Capital website.
How to Register Online for Tata Capital Personal Loan Account?
- Go to the online banking registration page on the Tata Capital website
- Enter your name, date of birth, city, etc.
- Set a password and security questions/answers
- Enter alternative email id and mobile number
- Click on ‘Submit’ to complete online banking registration
How to check Tata Capital Personal Loan Status Online after Disbursal?
Through internet banking:
- Enter your registered mobile no/ email ID and log in using OTP
- You can use your user id/password to log in to your online banking account
- Once logged into the online banking platform you can check key details of your Tata Capital personal loan including outstanding amount, current EMI payment details, etc.
Through mobile banking
You can also know the status of your personal loan application after it has been disbursed through mobile banking. Android users can download the app from here.
To check your Tata Capital personal loan status offline you have 2 options:
- Call/email Tata Capital customer care to get details of your loan or
- Make an in-person visit to your nearby bank branch
Q1. What is the interest rate of Tata Capital Personal Loan?
The interest rate of Tata Capital Personal Loan starts from 10.99% p.a. However, the interest rate that may be offered to an individual depends on other factors too such as credit score, loan amount, age, nature of employment, etc.
Q2. I am a self- employed individual. Can I apply for Tata Capital Personal Loan?
Yes, a self-employed individual can apply for a personal loan from Tata Capital subject to applicable qualifying criteria.
Q3. How much time will it take for a personal loan to get disbursed?
Once the verification process is completed and your personal loan is approved, Tata Capital usually takes 72 hours to disburse your personal loan.
Q4. What is the minimum and maximum loan amount that I can avail from Tata Capital?
Tata Capital offers personal loans from a minimum of Rs. 75,000 to a maximum of Rs. 25 lakh depending upon the customer’s eligibility.
Q5. How can I repay my personal loan?
You can repay your personal loan through EMIs online using internet/mobile banking. You can also drop a cheque/demand draft at the nearby Tata Capital branch. Alternately, you can set up automated payments/SI linked to a bank account of your choice in India to make the EMI repayments automatically.