A financial emergency can come to you anytime and if you are not prepared to face it, you have the option of availing Saraswat Bank Personal Loan. Saraswat Bank Personal Loan can help you go through any of financial emergency by offering a loan amount of up to Rs. 5 lakh within a short period of time.
Saraswat Bank Personal Loan - Features and Features
- Loan amount: Your personal needs might be different from other and that is why a personal loan amount of up to Rs. 5 lakh is offered by Saraswat Bank. The loan is sanctioned after considering your age, credit score, employer, residential city, etc.
- Tenure: Saraswat Bank offers a flexible tenure of up to 60 months. You can choose the appropriate loan amount as per your repayment ability
- No hidden charges: Apart from the interest rate and processing fees, there are no other charges involved while availing or repaying Saraswat Bank Personal Loan
- Minimum documents: Saraswat Bank asks you to submit minimum documents and ensures to sanction the loan within short period of time
Saraswat Bank Personal Loan - Interest Rate and Fees
|Interest Rate||14.40% p.a|
|Processing Fees||Rs. 2500/- irrespective of the loan amount|
Saraswat Bank Personal Loan - Eligibility Criteria
- You should have a total working experience of at least 2 years and should be in a permanent employment for at least a year in current service
- Your minimum average monthly take home to avail a particular loan amount should be:
|Cities||Minimum average monthly take home||Loan amount|
|Metro/Urban Cities||Rs. 20,000 (after deducting all EMIs)||Upto Rs. 2 lakh|
|Rs. 25,000 (after deducting all EMIs)||Upto Rs. 5 lakh|
|Semi-Urban/Rural Cities||Rs. 15,000 (after deducting all EMIs)||Upto Rs. 2 lakh|
|Rs. 20,000 (after deducting all EMIs)||Upto Rs. 5 lakh|
- If you are a businessman, you should have at least 1 year of business experience and should have filed IT Returns for last one year reflecting gross cash accruals of Rs. 1.50 lakh p.a
Saraswat Bank Personal Loan - Documents Required
- Prescribed loan application form
- Latest Photograph
- Photo ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card, Driving License
- Residence Proof: Ration Card, Utility Bill, Paasport
- For salaried professional: Salary slips for last 3 months and Bank statement for last 3 months or Form 16 of last one year
- For Businessman: ITR copies of last three years, 3 month Bank statement
Saraswat Bank Personal Loan - EMI Calculator
Paisabazaar’s personal loan EMI calculator makes it easy for you to know the monthly payment on your Saraswat Bank Personal Loan without any manual calculation. To know your EMI, all you need to do is to fill the following details:
- Loan amount
- Interest rate
The EMI would be reflected on your screen instantly and you will be able to borrow as per your repayment ability.
Compare Saraswat Bank Personal Loan VS Other Lenders
|Particulars||Saraswat Bank||HDFC Bank||Citi Bank||ICICI Bank||Bajaj Finserv|
|Interest Rate||Starting from 14.40%||11.25% to 21.50%||Starting from 10.99%||11.50% to 19.25%||Starting from 12.99%|
|Tenure||Upto 60 months||12 to 60 months||12 to 60 months||12 to 60 months||12 to 60 months|
|Loan amount||Upto Rs. 5 lakh||Upto Rs. 40 lakh||Upto Rs. 30 lakh||Upto Rs. 20 lakh||Upto Rs. 25 lakh|
|Processing Fee||Rs. 2500/- irrespective of the loan amount||Upto 2.50% of the loan amount||Upto 3% of the loan amount||Upto 2.25% of loan amount plus GST||Up to 3.99% of the loan amount|
|Apply Now||Apply Now||Apply Now||Apply Now||Apply Now|
I want to apply for Saraswat Bank Personal Loan offline. How do I do it?
Is it possible to change my login id and password?
You cannot change the login id as it is a unique customer number that is assigned to you by the bank. You can change the login password anytime.
Is it mandatory to register my mobile number and email id with Saraswat Bank?
You should register your email id and mobile number with Saraswat Bank to get notification regarding your personal loan.
I live in a semi-urban city. Can I apply for Saraswat Bank Personal Loan?
Yes, you can apply for Saraswat Bank personal loan of upto Rs. 5 lakh if you meet the eligibility criteria.