Andhra Bank Personal Loan EMI Calculator will help you to find out your Personal Loan EMI and interest cost based on your loan amount, tenure and interest rate. It will help you to choose your loan amount and loan tenure based on your repayment capacity.
Monthly EMI ₹ 15,622
Total Amount Payble ₹ 5,62,395(Principal + interest)
Principal Amount ₹ 5,00,000
Total Interest Payble ₹ 62,395
Personal Loan at Attractive Interest Rates Apply Now
Personal Loan Interest Rate Comparison of different Banks
|HDFC Bank||11.00% onwards||Apply Now|
|Axis Bank||10.49% onwards||Apply Now|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||10.99% onwards||Apply Now|
|ICICI Bank||10.75% onwards||Apply Now|
|Bajaj Finserv||11.00% onwards||Apply Now|
What is Andhra Bank Personal Loan EMI Calculator?
To help you decide on your decision on getting a personal loan from Andhra Bank, Paisabazaar has a Personal loan EMI calculator. In the calculator, you have to enter your loan amount, the tenure over which you would be paying the loan and the interest rate. Once you hit calculate, your monthly EMI is displayed along with the interest rate. There is also an option to display a chart of all the EMIs along with the interest payment and principal amount. This way, you will be able to avail a loan as per your repayment ability and will have stress- free EMIs in future.
For example, if a loan of Rs.1 lakh is to be taken out at 1.25% interest rate and it is to be repaid over a period of 12 months. The EMI payments along with the interest will look as follows:
Features of Andhra Bank Personal Loan
- Andhra Bank offers personal loans to various groups of customers ranging from a high salaried professional to businessmen and pensioners too.
- Andhra Bank has a feature to know about EMI amount and interest payments every month before you apply for the personal loan to help you with your decision to get the loan.
- The interest rates are highly competitive and affordable and that makes repayment easy.
- The documentation process for getting a personal loan is not too long and complex.
- Disbursal time of the loan amount is quite fast. As soon as all documents are submitted, the first loan amount is transferred to your bank account within days.
- There are no hidden fees and charges. The pricing structure is entirely transparent.
- The loan can be pre-closed also. It usually comes with a pre-closure charge. Usually, a pre-closure request can be put in after the first EMI payment is done.
Eligibility Criteria to Avail Andhra Bank Personal Loan
Andhra bank has set the eligibility criteria low to make the loan quiet accessible for all sections of people. The basic eligibility criteria are:
|Age||Minimum age should be 21 years; and maximum age must be 65 years|
|Employment type||Salaried or Self-employed|
|Employment status||Employed total years: 2; Employed in the current organization: 1 year|
|Minimum income per month||Rs. 4000 – Rs. 20,000|
|Tenure||Minimum – 6 months; Maximum: 60 months|
If you have any queries regarding your personal loan application, there are ways you can choose to contact a bank customer care support. You can call their toll-free number or write an email to them. Apart from this, you can also write a letter to the bank.
- Toll free number: 1800-425-1515
- Telephone: 040 23234313
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Correspondence address: Nodal Officer for Customer Service, Andhra bank, Dr. Pattabhi Bhavan, 5-9-11, Saifabad, Hyderabad – 500 004, Telangana