Whether you are planning a wedding, vacation, home renovation or dealing with a medical emergency, Kotak Mahindra Bank Personal Loan can help you access the required funds quickly and easily. While allowing you to avail loans up to Rs. 30 lakh, the bank also allows you flexible repayment within tenure ranging from 12 to 60 months. In case you have recently applied for a personal loan with Kotak Mahindra Bank, the following are the various ways you can track it.
How to Track Kotak Mahindra Bank Personal Loan Application Status Online?
- Go to the “Track Application” page on the Kotak Mahindra Bank website. The link is available at the bottom of the home page of the bank’s official website.
- Select ‘Salaried Loan’ from the ‘select a product’ dropdown menu. (Currently Kotak Mahindra Bank offers personal loan only to salaried hence the term used in the menu.)
- Select identifier like application form number, lead number, mobile number, PAN number and DOB, etc.
- Enter the applicable identifier information and Click on ‘Submit’ to know the current Kotak Mahindra Bank personal loan application status.
How to Track Kotak Mahindra Bank Personal Loan Application Status Offline?
Apart from the online application tracking option mentioned above, you can also check the loan application status offline using the following methods:
- Through a phone call: You can call on the bank’s toll-free number 1860-266-2666 to know the status of your application. Do keep your application number and other identifier information handy.
- Through the nearest branch: You can visit the nearest branch of the bank to check your personal loan application status by providing your application reference number. You can get details such as address of the branch nearest to you using the branch locator tool on the Kotak Mahindra Bank official website.
How to Register Online for Kotak Mahindra Bank Personal Loan Account?
- Go to the Internet Banking page of Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Enter CRN (Customer Relationship Number)/ Customer ID or user number or forex card number (as applicable)
- Accept the terms and conditions and click on ‘Continue’ and the following page will be displayed
- You will be redirected to another page for further verification including OTP sent to your mobile number registered with the bank. Subsequently you will have to set an Internet Banking password and security questions to complete online banking registration.
How to check Kotak Mahindra Bank Personal Loan Status Online After Disbursal?
- Through internet banking:
1. Login using CRN/User Name/Forex Card:
- Enter your CRN/CIF/Customer ID
- Enter net banking password
- Click on ‘Secure Login’ to log into your account. Once logged in you can easily check your Kotak Mahindra personal loan status including last EMI payment, next EMI payment, outstanding loan principal, etc.
- Through mobile banking: You can also check the status of your personal loan application after disbursement through mobile app. Kotak Mahindra Mobile Banking App is available to both Android and iOS users. Once logged into the App, you can check the status of your outstanding Kotak Mahindra personal loan along with other key loan–related information.
Q1. What can I do if my Kotak Mahindra Bank loan status is not available online?
In case your loan status is unavailable online, you can visit the nearest Kotak Mahindra Bank branch or contact the bank’s customer care on its toll-free number 1860-266-2666.
Q2. What details and/or documents are needed to know the status of my loan application offline?
You must keep your application reference number and other identifier information handy in case you wish to know the status of your loan application offline.
Q3. How can I avail a physical copy of my Kotak Mahindra Bank personal loan statement?
You can get a physical copy of your personal loan statement by visiting the nearest Kotak Mahindra Bank branch or by contacting the bank’s customer care. However, do remember that there may be charges involved in case you wish to avail a physical copy of your personal loan statement.
Q4. Can I change my Kotak Mahindra Bank personal loan instalment date?
Yes, you can change your personal loan instalment date by contacting the bank’s customer care department. Currently EMI payment dates for Kotak personal loan can be between 5th and 10th of every month.
Q5. Are there any charges involved in case I check my loan status through the Kotak Mahindra Mobile Banking App?
No, you can track the status of your personal loan through the Kotak Mahindra Mobile Banking App without paying any charges.