With quick processing and minimum documentation, a salaried professional meeting the eligibility criteria can avail HDFC Bank Personal Loan of upto Rs. 40 lakh. Be it getting married or going on a vacation or renovating your home or paying medical bills, HDFC Bank Personal Loan fulfils all the personal needs of an individual. Also, the loan can be repaid within flexible tenure ranging from 12 to 60 months.
HDFC Bank Personal Loan Documents Required
- Identity proof (copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license/Aadhaar)
- Address proof (copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license/Aadhaar)
- Bank statement of previous 3 months (Passbook of previous 6 months)
- Two latest salary slip/current dated salary certificate with the latest Form 16
HDFC Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
- You should be a salaried doctor, CA, employee of private limited companies, employee from public sector undertakings including central, state and local bodies
- You should be at least 21 years and your maximum age should be 60 years
- You should have at least 2 years of minimum work experience and you should be working with your current employer for at least a year
- Your minimum monthly income should be Rs. 15,000 and if you are living in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Kolkata and Cochin then it should be Rs. 20,000
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum and maximum personal loan amount that I can avail from HDFC Bank?
The minimum personal loan amount is Rs. 50,000 and the maximum is Rs. 40 lakh.
What is the interest rate and processing fee of HDFC Bank Personal Loan?
|Interest Rate||Starts from 11.25%|
|Loan processing charges||Up to 2.50% of the loan amount subject to a minimum of Rs. 2,999 and maximum of Rs. 25,000 for Salaried Customers.|
What should be my minimum credit score to apply for HDFC Bank personal loan?
The minimum credit score should be at least 750.
How can I apply for HDFC Bank Personal Loan offline?
You can either call the customer care at 61606161 or 6160616 or can visit the nearest branch of the bank.
How can I apply for HDFC Bank Personal Loan online?
You can apply for HDFC Bank Personal Loan through Paisabazaar.com, which is India’s number 1 financial platform and ensures quick processing of a loan.