Clix Capital is one of the leading online lenders that offer instant personal loans starting from 1 lakh to salaried individuals. These collateral-free personal loans can be availed for various personal purposes such as wedding, travel, medical emergencies and home renovation/expansion. Further discussed are the loan details along with added benefits and usefule information.
Clix Capital Personal Loan – Features and Benefits – Nov 2021
- Interest Rate: Depends on the applicant’s profile, credit score and loan amount
- Loan amount: Min. Rs. 1 lakh and maximum up to Rs. 25 lakh
- Collateral-free Loans: No collateral or security is required
- Repayment tenure: From 12 months up to 48 months
- Types of personal loans: Travel loan, Wedding loan, Education loan, Medical emergency loan, Home renovation/expansion loan
Clix Capital Personal Loan – Interest Rate and Fees
Clix Capital personal loan interest rates depend on multiple applicant-specific factors including the income of the applicant. Thus exact interest rates are only specified on a case-by-case basis and mentioned on the loan agreement after the application form and supporting documents have been verified by the lender.
The following are some key charges and fees associated with a personal loan disbursed by Clix Capital*
|Processing Fees||Up to 10% of loan sanctioned|
|Foreclosure Charges||5% of Principal foreclosed (post 6 month lock-in)|
|Penal Interest Charges||2% per month on unpaid instalment|
|Payment Instrument Bounce Charges||Rs. 300 per instance|
|Payment Instrument Swap Charges||Rs. 500 per instance|
|Issue of Duplicate No Objection Certificate||Rs. 500 per instance|
|Post Disbursal Loan Cancellation Charges||Rs. 2,000|
*Taxes extra as per Government approved rates.
The following section discusses the key eligibility criteria requirements you need to meet to avail a Clix Capital personal loan:
- You should be over 25 years and under 58 years of age
- Minimum credit score: 725 or above
- You should be a salaried professional with a minimum monthly income of Rs. 30,000
- You should have a total working experience of at least 1 year and should be working in your current organization for at least 6 months
Apart from the above, Clix Capital may require applicants to meet additional eligibility criteria at its discretion.
The following is a short list of documents you must submit to avail a personal loan from Clix Capital:
- Completed application form with Passport sizes photographs
- Identity proof: PAN Card, Aadhaar Card or Government ID (if Govt. employee)
- Address proof: Aadhaar Card or certified copy of Voter ID Card, Passport or Driver’s License
- Income Proof: Most recent salary slip or latest Form 16
Note: Clix Capital may ask for additional documents at the time of loan application at its discretion.
Clix Capital Personal Loan – EMI Calculator
Paisabazaar offers an easy to use and free personal loan EMI calculator online to help you evaluate the EMIs payable on a personal loan availed from Clix Capital.[/vc_column_text]
Monthly EMI ₹ 15,622
Total Amount Payble ₹ 5,62,395(Principal + interest)
Principal Amount ₹ 5,00,000
Total Interest Payble ₹ 62,395
Clix Capital Personal Loan vs. Other Lenders
|Banks/NBFCs||Interest Rates (per annum) & onwards|
|Clix Capital||As per applicant’s profile|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||10.25%|
|IDFC First Bank||10.49%|
Clix Capital – Customer Care and Grievance Redressal
The customer care department at Clix can be contacted by phone, email or through the website:
- By Phone: You can call 0124-4545965 or 0124-3817400/ 1800-200-9898 between 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM Monday – Saturday. It is advisable to keep your loan reference number handy for verification
- By Mail: You can send an email at email@example.com with details of your query (Please mention your loan account number and contact number in the subject line).
- Online Chat bot: You can also get your queries answered by the ‘Maya’ – CLIX Virtual Assistant on the Clix website (www.clix.capital)
Q. Do I need to pledge any collateral to avail a personal loan from Clix Capital?
Ans. No, there is no need of collateral or guarantor to avail a personal loan from Clix Capital.
Q. I am earning Rs. 18,000 per month. Can I apply for Clix Capital Personal Loan?
Ans. No, to apply for Clix Capital personal loan your minimum income should be Rs. 30,000 per month.
Q. I am a self-employed individual. Can I avail a personal loan from Clix Capital?
Ans. No, Clix Capital personal loan is only available to salaried applicants.
Q. How can I reach Clix Capital Customer Care?
Ans. You can call 1800-200-9898 between 9:30am-6:30pm Monday to Saturday. Alternatively, you can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to resolve your queries.