Yes Bank has been recognised as one of the leading and fastest growing banks in India. Yes bank has incorporated many governmental schemes to facilitate the underprivileged sector of India. Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY) is one such scheme, through which Yes bank provides Mudra loan to its customers and aims at the growth and development of rural and urban areas. Mudra loan scheme is an initiative by Government of India by which the maximum loan amount offered goes up to Rs. 10 lakh.
Yes Bank Mudra Loan Interest Rate
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY) is the striving project of Indian Government where it ensures banking to the unbanked people. Many nationalised banks, commercial banks, NBFCs are facilitating many small-scale entrepreneurs under this governmental scheme. Mudra loan is categorized in three major categories and the loan amount offered under each category is further explained.
|Shishu||Up to Rs. 50,000/-|
|Kishor||Above Rs. 50,000/- to up to Rs. 5 lakh|
|Tarun||Up to Rs. 10 lakh|
Usually, small to medium range of business owner or entrepreneurs get benefited under these categories. This Mudra scheme is basically tailored to help the people to start something of their own and thereby creating job opportunities for other. It also aims at bringing a large number of people under the institutional financial structure.
Under Mudra loan’s ‘Shishu’ category, the interest rate given by the government is 1% per month or 12% per annum. In other categories, the rate depends on the respective banks and financial institutes. Yes bank usually charges minimal amount of interest rate on Mudra loan.
Apply for Business Loan @ 14.99% onwards per annum Apply Now
Features and Benefits of Yes Bank Mudra Loan
Yes bank is offering the customers with some features and benefits under PMMY scheme. They are as follows:
- No or least amount of processing fees required according to the different categories
- No collateral required
- For ‘Shishu’ plan, repayment period is of 5 years, which vary from banks to banks in case of other plans
- The applicant should not be defaulter of any bank/financial institute
- It provides ‘Mudra card’ to its account holder
- It ensures financial assistance to the needed
To avail Mudra loan, the applicant has to meet some eligibility criteria as follows:
- Applicant must be Indian citizen
- Applicant’s age has to be above 18 years old
- The borrower should indulge in income generating activities
- The applicant must be fall under following categories:
- Any individual
- Partnership farms
- Small manufacturing units/food service units
- Small industries
- Service sector units
- Agricultural sector enterprise
Documents Required for Loan Application
Before proceeding towards applying for the Mudra loan of Yes Bank, the applicant should follow the check list of the documents required. The required documents for Yes Bank Mudra loan are as follows:
- Identity and signature proof
- Residence and business address proof
- SC/ST/OBC/Minority proof
- Last 3 years’ balance sheets of the units along with income tax/sales tax return (applicable for loan of Rs. 2 lakh or above)
- Memorandum and articles of association of the company/partnership deed of partners
- SSI registration, if applicable
- If the business premise is on rent, rent agreement and clearance from pollution control board
- Assets and Liabilities statement of promoters and guarantors along with latest income tax returns
- Projected balance sheets for the next two years in case of working capitals limits and for the period of the loan in case of term loan (applicable for loan of Rs. 2 lakh and above)
- Profile of the unit including names of promoters, other directors in the company, undertaken activities, addresses of all offices and plants, shareholding pattern, etc.
- Xerox of lease deeds/title deeds of all the properties being offered as primary and collateral securities
Ques.1: Is there any security or collateral needed to avail Yes bank Mudra Loan?
Ans: No. there is no need to show any kind of security or collateral to avail the Mudra loan from Yes Bank.
Ques.2: Who are eligible for Mudra loan?
Ans: Anyone who are engaged in small business, like small-scale manufacturing unit owner, truck operators, food business owners, machine operators or like the same, are eligible for Mudra loan.
Ques.3: What is the maximum amount offered by Yes Bank under Mudra loan?
Ans: Maximum amount offered by Yes Bank is Rs. 10 lakh under the category of ‘Tarun’ scheme of PMMY.
Ques.4: Is age a factor to avail Yes Bank Mudra Loan?
Ans: Yes. According to the PMMY, the age of the applicant has to be 18 years at the time of applying for the loan and should not exceed 65 years at the time of loan maturity.
Ques.5: What is the loan tenure for Yes bank Mudra loans?
Ans: For ‘Shishu’ plan, the loan tenure is 5 years, which varies from banks to banks in case of other categories.