Syndicate Bank is one of the oldest and major commercial banks in the country. Account holders can contact the Syndicate Bank customer care number to get a speedy resolution of their issues and grievances or answer to their queries.
Syndicate Bank Customer Care Number
Syndicate Bank has provided its customers with toll-free numbers to cater to the needs of account holders. One can contact on the following numbers to get answers to the queries:
1800 3011 3333
1800 208 3333
For general enquiries, one can contact the following customer care number on all working days from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm:
080-22260281 (call charges apply)
One can also send an email mentioning the issue/ query to the email ID mentioned below:
Syndicate Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number
Syndicate Bank provides its customers with both credit cards and debit cards. For enquiries and hotlisting of the lost credit card, customers holding a Syndicate Bank credit card can contact the Syndicate Bank credit card customer care number at:
1800-225-092 (Toll-free for BSNL and MTNL landlines)
Syndicate Bank Credit Card Email ID
If the bank’s credit card customers require assistance over email, then they can also contact Syndicate Bank on the below mentioned Syndicate Bank credit card email ID
Syndicate Bank Debit Card Email ID
If the bank’s debit card customers require assistance over email, then they can contact Syndicate Bank on the below mentioned Syndicate Bank debit card email ID
Syndicate Bank Debit Card Customer Care Number
Syndicate Bank customers can contact the customer service team to get their lost debit cards hotlisted by calling the following numbers:
In case the debit card is not working, a cardholder can place a call at the following number:
In order to get debit card issues addressed, one can call at the number mentioned below:
Syndicate Bank Net Banking/Mobile Banking/UPI Customer Care Number
If the customers are facing an issue with Syndicate Bank net banking, mobile banking or UPI service, then they can contact the bank’s 24 hour internet banking customer care no.:
1800 3011 3333
1800 208 3333
Syndicate Bank NRI Customer Service Cell
For Non-Resident Indian (NRI) customers’, Syndicate Bank has created a devoted Syndicate Bank NRI Customer Service Cell in Mumbai, the details of which are mentioned below:
Address: Syndicate Bank,
Treasury & International Division
Maker Towers ‘F’,
2nd Floor, Cuffe Parade,
Colaba, Mumbai – 400005 (India)
Phone No: (+91) 022-2218 9606 / 022-2218 1780 (This helpline is reachable from 10 A.M. to 5 P.M. IST).
Fax No: (+91) 022-2216-1537.
Email Id: email@example.com
Syndicate Bank Complaint Redressal
To establish a customer-first and a customer-friendly culture in the bank, Syndicate Bank has established to observe the 15th day of every month as “Customer Day” when on the 15th day of every month (next day, if 15th is a holiday or half-day) across the bank’s branches, regional offices and corporate office, during 3 p.m. to 5 p.m., any customer can meet the senior/top executives of the bank including the Chairman & Managing Director without prior appointment.
Syndicate Bank follows the following process for grievance redressal:
- In case the customer has a grievance with the bank, then the customer should bring the same to the notice of his/her bank’s branch manager. The customer can expect immediate redressal.
- If the grievance is not resolved at the Branch Manager level then the customer can escalate the matter to the concerned Regional Manager (Regional Managers are the Nodal Officers for complaints at the Regional Offices) by contacting them at their contact address. One can find their details at https://www.syndicatebank.in/english/CustomerService.aspx
- If the matter is still not settled and needs to be escalated further, the customer can contact the Controlling Authority/Nodal Officer at the Corporate Office in Bangalore at the address given below, listing all the details of the case. The Syndicate Bank Nodal Officer contact details are as described below:
Syndicate Bank, Corporate Office
Planning & Development Department
Syndicate Bank Building
2nd Cross, Gandhinagar,
Bangalore – 560009
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. If the complainant still feels unsatisfied by the complaint’s or grievance’s resolution, he/she can contact the concerned Line Functioning Heads of the bank.
5. Further escalation to this is possible too. The customer can contact the Chairman & Managing Director of the Bank.
6. Additionally, the customer can also approach the “Internal Ombudsman (IO)” for their problem’s speedy resolution. The contact address for IO is:
Directorate of Public Grievances, Govt. of India,
Sansad Marg, New Delhi.
There is also a Syndicate Bank toll-free no. for Complaint Redressal
If the customers want to file a complaint online, they can do so by visiting the below link:
If the customers want to know more about Syndicate Bank complaint and grievance redressal process, they can do so by visiting the below web-link:
Syndicate Bank Registered and Corporate Address
Syndicate Bank Registered Head Office
Syndicate Bank Head Office
Door No. 16/355 & 16/365A
Manipal – 576 104
Syndicate Bank Corporate Office
II Cross, Gandhi Nagar,
Bangalore, 560009, Karnataka
Syndicate Bank Online Contact
Syndicate Bank customers can also contact them through the online portal by visiting the below web-link:
About Syndicate Bank
Founded in 1925 by the name Canara Industrial and Banking Syndicate Limited in Udupi, Karnataka, the bank was nationalised in 1969 by the Government of India. Currently, headquartered in Manipal, Karnataka, the bank offers banking and financial products and services such as finance and insurance, consumer banking, corporate banking, investment banking, investment management, private equity, mortgages and credit cards etc.
With revenue of more than 6 thousand Crore Rupees in 2017 and an employee strength of more than 34 thousand employees, Syndicate Bank has spread its network across the nation with over 3500 branches and an international branch in London, UK too.