Located on the banks of the Sabarmati river, it was the former state capital of Gujarat. It is still the administrative capital and Gujarat high court is located in the city. It is just 30 kms from the state capital Gandhinagar. Population-wise it the sixth largest city of India and the seventh largest metropolitan area of India. In 2010, the city ranked third in the forbes list of fastest growing cities of the decade.
Some of the famous gardens of the city are Law Garden, Victoria Garden and Bal Vatika. It also houses the most prestigious management college- Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad. It is very easy to get personal loan in Ahemdabad. You can check the list of lenders offering personal loan in Ahemdabad online and choose the one which is giving higher loan with lower interest rate.
If you are sending your child abroad for education or getting your child married and are short of funds you can resort to personal loan. You can also use it towards home renovation for a family vacation, buying furniture. As the name suggest you can use it for any personal use. It is available for both salaried and self employed people.
Features of personal loan
- Loan can be repaid in easy installment over a period ranging between 12 to 60 months
- If you meet the eligibility criteria, the loan disbursal can happen in 72 hours time.
- You can repay your loan through post dated cheques, ECS or
- The loan amount varies between Rs 50,000 to Rs 15 lakh.
Benefits of Personal loan
- There is no restriction on the end use of the loan amount. You are free to use it anywhere apart from speculative purposes.
- Unlike home loan or auto loan where your house or car respectively are used as collateral there is no such requirement in case of personal loan. If you meet the eligibility criteria and have sound repayment capability, you will get a personal loan.
- The facility of transferring your loan amount to another lender that is balance transfer facility is also available.
- It requires minimum documentations and quick approvals