Tata Capital Personal Loan is quick and easy to avail and helps you deal with various financial expenses/emergency including wedding, vacation, home renovation, debt consolidation, medical condition, etc. Tata Capital offers a personal loan amount of up to Rs. 25 lakh that can be availed online with minimum documentation. Also, you can conveniently repay the loan within a flexible tenure that can go up to 72 months.
Tata Capital Personal Loan Documents Required
The following documents need to be submitted by all types of applicants:
- Proof of identity: Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card, Passport, Driving License, PAN Card, etc.
- Proof of residence: Ration Card, Utility Bills (phone bill, electricity bill, etc.), Voter ID Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Passport, etc.
The following documents are specific to either salaried or self employed applicants:
For Salaried Individuals:
- Income proof: Salary slip for the last three months
- Employment certificate: A certificate stating 1 year of continuous employment with current employer
For Self- Employed Individuals:
- Income documents: A copy of your bank statements for the last 6 months, certified P&L Statement for past 3 years, verified ITR for past 3 years
- Business Continuity: Proof of business existence /practice/license for at least the past 2 years
Things to Remember Before Applying for a Personal Loan
- Credit score: One of the most important aspects considered by the lenders to approve your loan application is credit score. A healthy credit score reflects that you have a good repayment history and therefore are considered reliable by the lenders. A good credit score can also get you a personal loan with lower interest rate. On the other hand, if your credit score is low, your loan application might face rejection
- Know your EMI: Knowing your EMI before applying for a personal loan lets you borrow as per your repayment ability. You can use Paisabazaar’s Personal Loan EMI Calculator to calculate the EMIs that you would be paying till the tenure ends and can play your monthly expenses and other payments accordingly
- Evaluate total cost of a loan: Before availing a personal loan, assess all the costs associated with a personal loan like processing fee, prepayment fees, part- payment fees, etc. This way, you will be able to manage your expenses accurately and won’t face any inconvenience in future
- Compare and choose: Before making a choice with a lender, it is important to compare various personal loan offers available in the market. com offers an unified platform that lets you compare interest rates and other factors associated with a personal loan and helps you to choose the right one as per your repayment ability
Q1. What is the interest rate offered by Tata Capital on a personal loan?
The interest rate of Tata Capital personal loan starts from 10.99%. However, an interest rate varies from individual to individual and is offered on the basis of his credit score, age repayment ability, etc.
Q2. How do I get in touch with the customer care of Tata Capital?
- You can call on 1860 267 6060 (Between 9 AM to 8 PM; Monday to Saturday; Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays)
- You can send an email on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (for existing Customers)
Q3. Where can I locate the nearest branch of Tata Capital?
You can locate the nearest branch of Tata Capital using the branch locator on their website.
Q4. Am I eligible for a Tata Capital Top-up Personal Loan?
Existing Tata Capital personal loan borrowers may be eligible for top-up loans, however, these offers are available only at the discretion of the NBFC.