Syndicate Bank, one of India’s popular banks, has put a lot of effort and created awareness in the rural sector. It has come up with various schemes that can easily be availed by the lower sections of society. Syndicate Bank Global Credit Card is one such effort. This card is available at zero joining fee and charges a minimal renewal fee. The card is available in two variants- Classic and Gold. Let us delve deeper into the specifications and advantages of owning this card.
Syndicate Bank Global Credit Card Features
- The card is issued in connection with VISA.
- The credit card is recognised throughout the nation and can be easily used for online shopping, bill payments and cash withdrawal.
- The card offers an enticing interest rate of 2.00% per month.
- On every ₹ 400 spent via the card, 1 reward point is awarded to the cardholder.
- Interest free credit period ranges from 20 days to 50 days.
- Lost card liability is up to a maximum of ₹ 1,000.
- Add-on cards are available for free for the cardholder’s immediate family members who are above 18 years of age.
Syndicate Bank Global Credit Card Benefits
The credit card offers the following advantages:
- Reward points earned by using the card can be encashed or used to pay the renewal fee. 1 reward point is equal to ₹ 0.50.
- The card is issued with a validity of 3 years. There is no joining fee or annual fee charged for the same. A minimum renewal amount of ₹ 500 may be requested once the validity expires.
- Cash withdrawal is available up to 15% of the credit limit in case of a Classic Credit Card and up to 25% of the credit limit in case of a Gold Credit Card.
- The low interest rate is a highly beneficial point for the cardholder.
Syndicate Bank Global Credit Card- Eligibility and Documentation
Following eligibility conditions must be satisfied to avail this credit card:
- The applicant must be living or working nearby the Card Issuing Branch.
- The applicant should be at least 21 years of age.
- For salaried persons, the maximum age limit is 60 years. Maximum age is 65 years for self-employed persons. Similarly, for senior citizens and pensioners, the maximum age limit is 75 years.
- For salaried persons, minimum annual income must be ₹ 60,000 for Classic Credit card application. The same must be at least ₹ 1.5 lakhs in case of Gold Credit Card.
- For self-employed people, minimum annual income requirement is ₹ 1 lakh in case of Classic Credit card application, and ₹ 2 lakhs for Gold Credit card application.
- Senior citizens applying for Classic Credit Card must have an annual income of minimum ₹ 60,000. None is needed, when they are applying for the Gold variant.
- The applicant must be having an operational Syndicate Bank account for a minimum period of 6 months.
- NRIs having account with Syndicate Bank can also apply for this card subjected to some terms and conditions.
The applicant must produce the following documents while applying for the credit card:
- Address proof like Aadhaar card, passport, utility bills etc.
- PAN card copy
- Income proof like latest IT returns, last 3 month pay slips, last 3-month bank statements or Form 16
- NRIs must provide residential, income and employment proof along with copy of passport and VISA.
Syndicate Bank Global Credit Card is the ultimate card for people looking for low interest rates cards with minimal fee structure. One can always call the customer care helpline to get more details about this card.