- State bank of Bikaner & Jaipur offers personal loan to any of its existing salaried customer having monthly salary of Rs.9000.
- Multipurpose- The personal loan provided by State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur is a multipurpose loan which caters to different needs of the customer. The purpose could be of any general nature for various expenses
- Low processing fee- The processing fee is very low. It is 1% of the loan amount.
- High Loan Amount- The maximum Loan amount offered is up to Rs. 15 lakhs. The SBBJ personal loan amount eligibility is derived on various factors such as Net Monthly Income, age of the borrowers etc. The sanctioned loan amount is as per the original personal loan requirements; however borrower can get loans up to 24 times of their net monthly income.
- Repayment- The maximum tenure for SBBJ personal loan EMI offered is upto 60 months. This ensures no excessive liability affects the financial planning of the borrower and doesn’t become a financial saddle at all to repay SBBJ personal loans.
- Security- No security is needed in order to avail the loan facility. Only post dated cheques or check off is required.
- Interest Rate- SBBJ personal loan interest rates are not only competitive but also one of the best in industry.
- The interested borrower can either apply for a SBBJ personal loan online or apply for this personal loan by visiting any of the nearest SBBJ branch.
In order to apply for State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur personal loan, the applicant should meet the below mentioned eligibility factors.
- Any Salaried employees of Central government or State Government, Quasi Government, Semi- Quasi Government agencies , Reputed Public Sector Units, Reputed Institutions and Private Limited Companies which has credit rating of SBBJ-1 and SBBJ-2 are eligible to get personal loan from State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur.
- The employees should have their salary accounts in State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur and they should be drawing salaries in the same account from 2 years.
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 21 years and maximum should be 58 years. If the applicant’s age is between 21 years and 58 years and the other criterion are fulfilled, then he or she is eligible to get the personal loan.
- Income required for SBBJ personal loan is INR 9,000
- Self-employed employees are not eligible for availing personal loan from State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur.
The documents need to be submitted in order to avail State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur personal loan are as follows:-
- Duly filled SBBJ personal loan Application Form with latest passport sized colored photograph
- Identity Proof- Copy of PAN card/ Voter card/ Driving License. The applicant needs to submit any one of these documents. These documents contains photograph of the applicant along with her/her name which serves as the identity of the applicant.
- Address Proof: - Copy of Passport/Electricity Bill/Rental Agreement. The applicant needs to submit any one of these documents. These documents contain the address of the applicant which could be used for address verification from the bank.
- Income Proof:- Latest salary slip or current dated salary certificate with Form 16 which can be used as income proof in order to check the net salary of the applicant.
- Copy of last 3 months bank statements or last 6 months bank passbook statement.
- Passport sized photographs.