Standard Chartered Bank, like its contemporaries, offers an attractive scheme of personal loan to individuals seeking finance to fund their personal or business expenses including going on a vacation, purchasing equipment or gadget, paying medical bills, renovating home, etc. Standard Chartered personal loans can be availed from Rs. 1 lakh to Rs. 30 lakh with flexible repayment tenure of upto 60 months.
Standard Chartered Personal Loan - Features and Benefits
- Loan amount: Standard Chartered Bank offers personal loan amount from Rs 1 Lakh to Rs 30 Lakh, depending on the eligibility, income and repayment capacity of the loan applicant
- Flexible tenure: The personal loan provides a tenure period ranging from 12 months to a maximum of 60 months and ensures that everyone gets to choose an apt tenure as per their repayment ability
- Easy to avail: This loan can be availed online by individuals, whether salaried, non-salaried or self- employed by meeting certain pre-requisite conditions in the form of the inherent eligibility criteria
- Easy repayment options: Standard Chartered provides for repayment of the loan through Electronic Clearing Service (ECS), PDC and Auto Debit Facility i.e. the EMI amount is debited directly from the applicant’s bank account
- Minimum documentation: Keeping in mind the convenience of its customers, Standard Chartered bank provides loans with a simple documentation process. It follows this method to protect its customers from unnecessary burdens of arranging too many documents
- Zero processing fees: At Standard Chartered, you might have to pay zero processing fees on a personal loan and you can also get 50% discount on processing fee for online applications
Standard Chartered Personal Loan - Interest Rate, Fees and Charges
|Interest Rate||Starting from 11.99%|
|Processing fee||Upto 3% of the loan amount|
|Pre- payment charges||0-12 Months: 5% of the Principal Outstanding|
12-24 Months: 4% of the Principal Outstanding
25-36 Months: 2% of the Principal Outstanding
More than 36 Months: 1% of the Principal Outstanding
|Late payment fees||Rs. 495|
|Swap charges||Rs. 500|
|Documentation and administration charges||In case of top up loans, the bank charges certain documentation charges standing at 2.5% of the net loan amount.|
Standard Chartered Personal Loan - Eligibility Criteria
- You should be at least 21 years old
- You should either be a salaried professional or a self- employed individual
- You should meet the minimum monthly salary criteria set by the bank
Standard Chartered Personal Loan - Documents Required
- Identity proof: Aadhaar Card, Photo Pan Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter ID Card, Photo Ration Card
- Address proof: Passport, Telephone Bill, Ration Card, Electricity Bill, Life/Medical Insurance Policy, Driving License, Rental Agreement, Apartment Allotment Letter
Standard Chartered Personal Loan - EMI Calculator
If you calculate your EMIs before applying for a personal loan, you get an idea of how much you will be spending on EMIs every month and will plan to manage your expenses accordingly. Finding an EMI that best suits your requirement through manual calculations is a tedious task, therefore, we, at Paisabazaar.com, offer you a Personal Loan EMI calculator. This online tool helps you find an EMI (Equated Monthly Instalments) as per your eligibility. To know your EMI scroll the bar to the desired:
- Loan amount
- Interest rate
Compare Standard Chartered Personal Loan VS Other Lenders
|Particulars||Standard Chartered||Yes Bank||HDFC Bank||Citi Bank||Axis Bank||ICICI Bank||Bajaj Finserv|
|Interest Rate||Starting from 11.99%||Starting from 10.75%||11.25% to 21.50%||Starting from 10.99%||15.75% to 24%||11.50% to 19.25%||Starting from 12.99%|
|Tenure||12 to 60 months||12 to 60 months||12 to 60 months||12 to 60 months||12 to 60 months||12 to 60 months||12 to 60 months|
|Loan amount||Upto Rs. 30 lakh||Upto Rs. 40 lakh||Upto Rs. 40 lakh||Upto Rs. 30 lakh||Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 15 lakh||Upto Rs. 20 lakh||Upto Rs. 25 lakh|
|Processing Fee||Upto 3% of the loan amount||Up to 2.50% of the loan amount plus GST||Upto 2.50% of the loan amount||Upto 3% of the loan amount||2% of loan amount plus GST||Upto 2.25% of loan amount plus GST||Up to 3.99% of the loan amount|
|Apply Now||Apply Now||Apply Now||Apply Now||Apply Now||Apply Now||Apply Now|
Standard Chartered Personal Loan - Top- Up
It may so happen that an individual may require extra funds during the tenure of the loan. For that situation, the bank provides the facility to the customer to avail extra funds if he is an existing personal loan customer in the form of top up loans. However, these top up loans can be availed only after completion of a minimum of 9 EMIs from the disbursement of the loan amount.
Standard Chartered - Customer Care
You can call on the following numbers:
|Cities||Phone Banking Numbers|
|Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune||66014444 / 3940 4444|
|Allahabad, Amritsar, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Cochin / Ernakulam, Coimbatore, Indore, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Kanpur, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Nagpur, Patna, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara||66014444 / 3940 4444|
|Gurgaon / Noida||011-66014444 / 011-3940 4444|
|Jalgaon, Guwahati, Cuttack, Mysore, Thiruvananthapuram, Vishakhapatnam, Mathura, Proddatur, Dehradun, Saharanpur||1800 345 1000 (For domestic dialling within India only)|
|Siliguri||1800 345 5000 (For domestic dialling within India only)|
Is it possible to compare personal loan options at Paisabazaar?
What is the customer care number/email ID of Paisabazaar?
You can call on the toll-free number 1800 208 8877 (9am to 9pm) or you can send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
How should I calculate the EMI at Paisabazaar?
What is the interest rate on the personal Loan by Standard Chartered Bank?
The Interest Rate starts from 11.99% and varies from individual to individual as per his age, credit score, repayment ability, employer, etc.
What is the minimum and maximum personal loan amount offered by Standard Chartered?
Standard Chartered Bank offers loan amount starting from Rs 1 Lakh to Rs 30 Lakh to Salaried and Self-Employed Individuals.
How much time does it take for Personal Loan disbursement?
After approval, the bank takes 4-7 working days to disburse the Loan Amount after all the documentation is complete.
Is there any security required for applying for a personal loan?
No security or collateral is required in order to apply for a Personal Loan
How do I repay the personal loan?
You can repay the personal loan in easy EMIs using NACH. If you are an existing customer of Standard Chartered Bank, you can also use the facility of direct account debit.
It is possible to prepay the personal loan?
Yes, you can prepay the personal loan with preclosure charges of 5% after completing the 12th EMI. You will also have to give a 21 day notice to the bank.
Is it necessary to open an account with Standard Chartered Bank in order to avail a personal loan?
No, it is not mandatory to open an account with Standard Chartered bank if you wish to avail a personal loan. However, if you have an account with the bank, you will get value added services that would be complementary to the loan.
Are there any special privileges for the existing customers of Standard Chartered Bank?
If you are an existing customer of Standard Chartered Bank, you will get special interest rates, would be asked to submit minimum documentation and your loan application would be on priority.