Visa Infinite credit card offered by Standard Chartered rewards a card holder for their usage of the card. The card holder can avail exclusive privileges offered by this priority banking credit card. Reward points are offered for shopping across all categories which can be used to buy merchandise or can be exchanged for a range of gifts/discount vouchers.
Standard Chartered Visa Infinite Credit card Features/Benefits
- 5 reward points on every Rs.100 on Retail Fashion.
- 5 reward points on every Rs.100 on Overseas transactions.
- Moreover 2 reward points are earned for each Rs. 100 spent anywhere else.
- The card provides complimentary access to premium lounges across major domestic and international airports. A maximum of 4 free visits per quarter are allowed to the card holder.
- Movie offers are also provided to the card holder from the partner channel. Customer gets buy 1 get 1 offer from bookmyshow.com. The offer is valid during the weekends.
- Card holder is covered under complimentary travel and medical insurance of up to USD 200,000 when travelling overseas.
- Card holder can get access to more than 2000 premium golf courses including 20 world-class courses in India.
How can you Apply for the Standard Chartered Visa Infinite Credit Card
One can apply for Standard Chartered Visa Infinite credit card on the Paisabazaar web portal. Browse for this in the credit card section and check eligibility criteria. Please provide your personal details along with furnishing copies of documents such as income and identity proofs, residence proof, copy of PAN card as well as photograph. Please click the “Apply” button in order to complete submission of your application.
Standard Chartered Visa Infinite Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
The interested applicant needs to be resident of India or a Non-resident to be eligible for this credit card. She/he must be between 18 and 65 years of age.