SBI SimplySAVE credit card is best suited for a frequent shopper. The card, as the name suggests, helps you earn big rewards and save on your shopping expenses. It helps you earn big rewards on potentially high expenditure categories such as grocery, departmental store purchases, dining and movies. Along with the card, one gets add on features such as Easy Bill Pay that facilitates utility payments and Flexipay that facilitates conversion of big purchases into smaller EMIs.
Fuel Surcharge: With SBI SimplySAVE you can get complete fuel freedom. The surcharge of 1% is waived off if card is being used for re-fuelling your vehicle at any petrol pump across the country. Waiver amount is capped at Rs 100 for each billing cycle and is applicable on transaction amounts between Rs 500 and Rs 3,000.
Flexipay: This feature enables card holders to convert big-ticket purchases in smaller EMIs at no extra cost. Purchases over Rs 2,500 are eligible for this offer and the card holder can choose to convert the eligible transactions into EMIs by logging on to the website. The facility must be used within 30 days of making the purchase.
Utility Bill Payment Facility: One can use this card for making various utility bill payments such as electricity, phone, insurance and water at no additional cost. Moreover, one can also use the standing instructions options to pay utility bills automatically before due date.
Easy Money Facility: This facility allows the card holder to use the available cash limit on the card to order a draft or cheque, which can be delivered to the card holder’s registered address.
Add-on Cards: The cardholder can get add-on cards for his family members including parents, spouse, children or siblings if the person fulfils the criteria for getting a credit card.
This credit card comes with a host of benefits. Given below are a few of them-
- Welcome gift of Rs 100 cashback on your first ATM cash withdrawal, if done within 30 days of receiving the card
- 2,000 bonus Reward Points on spending Rs 2,000 or more on the card within the first 60 days of card issuance
- 1 Reward Point on every Rs 100 spent on the card
- 10 Reward Points for every Rs 100 spent on Dining, Movies, Departmental Stores and Grocery Spends
- Facility to use Reward Points to pay off the credit card bill or to redeem against a wide variety of gifts from different brands (4 Reward Points = Re 1)
- Spend Rs 90,000 or more in one year to avail the annual fee reversal
The table given below shows the fees and charges related to SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card-
|Annual Fee||Rs 499|
|Renewal Fee||Rs 499, reversed if annual spends for last year exceeds Rs 90,000|
|Add-on Fee (per annum)||Nil|
|Extended Credit Interest Free Credit Period||20-50 days applicable only on retail purchases and if previous months’ outstanding balance is paid|
|Extended Credit Charges||Up to 3.35% per month, accounting to 40.2% per annum from the transaction|
|Extended Credit Minimum Amount Due||5% of Total Outstanding (Min. Rs. 200 + all applicable taxes + EMI ( In case of EMI based product) + OVL amount (if any)|
|Cash Advance limit||Up to 80% of credit limit, with a maximum of Rs. 12,000 per day|
|Free Credit Period||Nil|
|Cash Advance Charges||Up to 3.35% per month, accounting to 40.2% per annum from the date of withdrawal|
|Cash Advance Fee SBI or Other Domestic ATMs||2.5% of transaction amount, subject to a minimum of Rs. 300|
|Cash Advance fee International ATMs||3% of transaction amount, subject to a minimum of Rs. 300|
|Overlimit Charges||2.5% of overlimit amount subject to a minimum of Rs. 500|
Late Payment Fee
One can apply for this card at our web-portal. Simply, browse for this credit card under credit card section. Select the card, match your eligibility against the applicable criteria and fill in your personal details. Click ‘Apply’ in order to submit your online card application.
Before applying for this credit card, you must fulfil the following eligibility criteria-
- The applicant must be more than 18 years and less than 60 years old
- The applicant must furnish supporting documents such as self-attested copies of income proof, identity proofs, residence proof, PAN card along with a photograph.
- Income proof like salary slip, bank statement, etc. will also be required.