SBI Platinum credit card is an extremely rewarding card that adds value to the customer’s shopping experience. Abundance of add on features makes this card irresistible and the points structure makes your shopping even more rewarding. One can accumulate reward points in order to receive exclusive gifts and merchandise from leading stores. Emergency card replacement feature will provide you security and ensure that you receive a new card if the original card is reported as lost or stolen at the reported immediately.
Features of SBI Platinum Credit Card
- Customer can use this credit card for refuelling their vehicle at any petrol pump across the country at no extra cost. The fuel surcharge waiver of 2.5% is provided to the customer on transactions between Rs. 500 to Rs. 4,000. Cap of Rs. 250 every month on the surcharge waiver.
- Card holder gets complimentary Priority Pass membership which enables access to 600 lounges at key airports worldwide. A nominal fee is charged to your card for using the lounge facility.
- Card holders are eligible for 10% discount on Marriott Hotel dining experiences as well as 15% discount on the daily Best Available Rates offered by Ginger Hotels across India.
Benefits of SBI Platinum Credit Card
- You get 5 times more reward points on every Rs. 100 spent at partner restaurants, departmental stores and on international spending. The maximum cash points a card holder can redeem under this category yearly is Rs. 40,000.
- Annual expenses between Rs 4 lakhs and Rs. 5 lakhs enable you to get apparel vouchers worth Rs 3000 for stores such as Shoppers Stop, Westside, Marks and Spencer, Jabong.com and Yatra.com.
- Flexi pay enables card holder to convert their big-ticket purchases into EMIs. Transactions of Rs. 2500 and above made within the previous 30 days are eligible for this option.
SBI Platinum Credit Card Welcome Benefits
Customers are awarded with electronic gift vouchers worth INR 3000 as a welcome gift and sent to the registered mobile number of the card holder. You can choose gift vouchers from one of the following stores – Jabong, Yatra, Shoppers Stop, Westside and Marks & Spencers.
SBI Platinum Credit Card Fees and Charges
Joining fee of INR 2999 is applicable as a one-time fee. It also attracts annual fee of INR 2999 from second year onwards. Card holder can qualify for gifts of up to Rs. 3,000 if a total of Rs 2 lakhs or more was spent using the card in the previous year.
How to Apply for SBI Platinum Credit Card
Visit our web portal in order to apply for this credit card. You can complete the whole process in few quick steps. Firstly, browse the credit cards section and find the SBI Platinum Credit Card. Select this card and check your eligibility. Fill in your personal details and then click “Apply” in order to complete submission of your application.
SBI Platinum Credit Cards Eligibility Criteria
An applicant must be Indian national or a Non-resident Indian and must be between 21-65 years of age. Applicant is required to furnish copies of identity documents such as income proof, residence proof, identity proof, copy of PAN card and a photograph after the online application is forwarded to the card issuer.