After buying a life insurance policy from PNB MetLife, visiting an insurance company branch office for a grievance redressal or premium payment can be quite time-taking. Now, one can avail these services online that previously could be availed by visiting a branch office. To be able to manage the policy online, you need to register on the company portal for which you should know the PNB MetLife login process.
E-Services Available on PNB MetLife Portal
A registered user can avail the following services on the portal:
- Calculate estimate premium
- Pay premium online
- Download renewal receipt
- Track fund value
- Locate nearest branch
- Make a claim
How to Register on PNB MetLife Portal
A policyholder first needs to register on PNB MetLife portal before availing any of the e-services offered by the insurance company. S/he can register on the portal through the following steps:
- Visit the official website of PNB MetLife Insurance and click ‘Customer Login’.
2. On the next page, click ‘New User’.
3. You will be redirected to a new page where you need to enter your personal details. Then click ‘Register’.
4. You will get your login credentials on your registered email ID that you can use to login to your account.
Policyholders can also choose to register offline by visiting the branch office. Fill the KYC document and submit your policy details to the executive who will share the login credentials to be used for logging in.
How to Login on PNB MetLife Portal
1. New Users
After buying a life insurance policy from PNB Metlife, the new user needs to first register on the company portal to get the login credentials. On registration, the policyholder becomes a registered user and thereafter, uses these details for logging in. To know the registration process, click here.
2. Registered Users
A registered user can login any time of the day and manage the policy through the following steps:
- Visit the official website of PNB MetLife and click ‘Customer Login’.
2. On the next page, enter your login ID and password. Click ‘Submit’.
3. If You Forget Login ID
In case you forget your user ID, follow the steps given below to retrieve it:
- On the main login page, click ‘Forget Login ID’.
2. This will redirect you to a new page. Enter your Customer ID and click ‘Submit’.
3. On your registered email ID, you will get the link to reset your User ID.
4. If You Forget Password
If you have forgotten your PNB MetLife Login password, follow the below mentioned steps to reset it:
- On the main login page, click ‘Forget Password’.
2. This will redirect you to a new page where you need to enter your username, email ID, security question. Then, click ‘Submit’.
3. On your registered email ID, you will get the link to reset your password.
How to Use PNB MetLife Mobile App
Those who own a policy with PNB MetLife, can manage the policy through the company mobile application – KhUshi. It is a customer service application available on iOS store and Android platform.
- Download KhUshi from Google Play store or iOS store.
2. Login with your user ID and password.
3. From ‘My Account’, you can choose whichever service you wish to avail.
Why Should You Use the Mobile App?
A policyholder can use the mobile application for the following services:
- Can set a reminder to pay your premium on time
- Download receipts and statements
- Update your KYC like PAN card and Aadhar
- Change your address and contact details
Here are some aspects to be considered regarding the login process:
- The policyholder can only register for the policies they have purchased in their own name or in the name of their minor children
- One cannot add one’s spouse in the same account. The registration has to be done separately
Benefits of Using the Insurance Portal
Here are some advantages of registering on PNB Metlife website:
- The policyholder can keep a track of the due date for the premium payment which ensures the policy doesn’t lapse
- Make online premium payment through the portal to save time and effort of visiting branch office
- The insured can download premium payment receipt for investment declaration
- You can check your policy status on the go
- The policyholder can make a claim through its online portal for instant assistance
- The policyholder can update the personal details from ‘My Account’ section without the need of visiting branch office
Q1. What is my customer ID?
It is the 8-digit Client ID mentioned in the policy document. One needs to have this ID during online registration.
Q2. Can I change my existing password?
Yes, one can change the existing password by logging into the account. Under the ‘My Account’ section, you can update your current password through the ‘change password’ option.
Q3. What other value-added services can one avail?
Through ‘My Account’ section, a policyholder can know other policy details like frequency of premium payment, the premium amount, policy status, next bill date, etc.
Q4. How can I raise a complaint online?
The policyholder can place a service request on the portal. Under the request section, the insured can raise a complaint or give feedback.