Pune is the second largest city of Maharashtra after Mumbai. It is considered the cultural capital of Maharashtra. It is also the 7th largest city in the world by population.
Pune city has the administrative headquarters of Pune district and was once the centre of power of the Maratha Empire. It was the political center of the Indian subcontinent in the 18th century, as the seat of Peshwas who were prime ministers of the Maratha Empire. Pune is also known as the cultural capital of Maharashtra. Pune is also hub for manufacturing and automobile industry. It also houses many research institutes of information technology, education, management and training. Lenders do come out with special offers in Pune to provide loan at discount rates to eligible customers.
The most commonly used loan for the purpose of home renovation, medical emergency or marriage are personal loans. They are quick and easy to get and are available at competitive rates. As there is large number of lenders you can bargain for a good deal for yourself. The range of interest rate charged is very wide. The rate of interest will depend on many factors such as your credit score, payment track record, your income level, your past relation with the bank etc.
- Interest rates remain fixed throughout the entire tenure.
- Balance transfer facility available with majority banks, however, you need to pay fees for transferring it to another bank.
- You can also prepay your loan after paying certain charges.
- You can choose your repayment tenure between 12-60 months.
- You can repay through post dated cheques or ECS or auto debit
Benefits of taking personal loan
- No guarantor or collateral required
- Fast approval process
- Loans are disbursed instantly
- Even first time borrower can get the loan
- The rate of interest charged is much lower than credit card loan