Both salaried and self-employed individuals can avail a personal loan up to Rs. 5 lakh from Money View at an attractive interest rate starting as low as 1.33% per month. Money View personal loan can be easily availed online, involve minimal documentation and come with flexible repayment tenure of up to 60 months. Also, the application process is simple and completely paperless. Let us look at some key aspects related to Money View Personal Loan application including its eligibility criteria, documents required to apply for the loan, the application process and so on.
Eligibility for Personal Loan
The eligibility criteria to avail a Money View personal loan are simple. The following are key details of eligibility criteria that are taken into consideration when applying for a Money View Personal Loan:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 57 Years
- All income must be credited to a bank account and bank statement has to be submitted as income proof. Cash income is not considered for personal loan eligibility.
|Applicant Type||Minimum In-Hand Monthly Income||Area of Residence||CIBIL Credit Score Requirement|
|Salaried Individuals||Rs. 20000||Any||New to Credit|
|Rs. 20000||Mumbai/Thane or the NCR region (Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, etc.)||Experian Score of 750 and above/CIBIL Score of 650 or higher|
|Rs. 15000||Metro City (other than Mumbai and NCR)||675 or above|
|Rs. 13500||Any||Experian Score of 750 and above/CIBIL Score of 650 or higher|
|Self Employed Individuals||Rs. 25000||Any||Experian Score of 750 and above/CIBIL Score of 650 and higher|
Documents Required to Apply for Money View Personal Loan
The following documents are needed to apply for Money View Personal Loan:
- ID Proof: Any one of Voter Id/ Valid Driver’s License/ Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card/ Passport
- Address Proof: Any one of Aadhaar Card/ Ration Card/ Voter ID Card/ Utility Bills like Telephone, Electricity, etc./ Bank Statement/Passbook (Bank statements and utility bills must be generated within the last 60 days only)
- Income Proof:
- Salaried Individuals: Bank statement of last 3 months showing salary credits/ Last 3 months’ salary slips (salary slip must contain key details such as your employer’s name)
- Self-employed Individuals: Bank statement of last 3 months / Income Tax Returns for last 2 years (must include details including tax paid, net taxable income details, etc.)
Process to Apply for Money View Personal Loan
The application process for Money View personal loan is completely digital and paperless. You can apply for a personal loan from Money View either through their official website or through the Money View mobile app. The application process involves the following steps:
- Visit the official website of Money View (or the Money View app) and check the loan amount that you are eligible to avail.
- Choose a suitable loan amount and repayment tenure from the multiple options available.
- Provide your personal details, upload the required documents and complete your KYC verification on the Money View app or the website.
- Upon successful verification of the documents and approval of the loan, the loan amount will be credited to your account within 24 hours of approval.
Process to Apply for Money View Personal Loan at Paisabazaar.com
You can apply for Money View Personal Loan with Paisabazaar.com by simply following the steps given below:
- Fill out the online personal loan application form available on Paisabazaar.com to check available personal loan offers.
- You will receive a list of personal loan offers from several banks/NBFCs sorted as per the chances of approval.
- Select a prospective lender from the list or contact Paisabazaar for assistance.
- Complete and submit your personal loan application online.
Benefits of a Money View Personal Loan
Some benefits of applying for a Money View personal loan are given below:
- Loan amount: Money View offers personal loans ranging starting at Rs. 10,000 and up to to Rs. 5 lakh to borrowers to meet various personal financial needs.
- Quick eligibility check: The lender’s eligibility check is simple and quick. You simply have to enter a few details on the official website or in the Money View app to know your personal loan eligibility and the loan amount that you can avail.
- Paperless process: Loan application, submission of documents, repayment of the loan, etc. the entire process is done digitally. You are not required to submit physical copies of your documents or make multiple trips to the lender’s office to secure a loan.
- Flexible repayment tenure: Money View personal loans come with a repayment tenure ranging between 12 to 60 months which borrowers can choose as per their own convenience.
- Lower rate of interest: The loans come with a lower rate of interest starting as low as 1.33% per month.
- 24 Hour Disbursal: Once all the relevant documents are received and verified and the loan is approved, Money View aims to disburse the loan amount into your account within 24 hours..
- Loans on low credit score: Money View has its own internal credit scoring model to evaluate a person’s credit worthiness. Thus, offers personal loans even to those with a low credit score. However, applicants must have a minimum Experian Score of 750 or a CIBIL score of 650 to be eligible for a personal loan from Money View.
Q1. What is Money View Personal Loan interest rate per annum?
Money View personal loan interest rate starts at 16% p.a. However, specific interest rate applicable to an applicant varies based on individual applicant profile, the lender’s internal criteria, etc.
Q2. What is the minimum and maximum loan amount that I can avail on a personal loan from Money View?
The minimum loan amount is Rs. 10,000 and the maximum amount is Rs. 5 lakh for a Money View personal loan.
Q3. How can I use the loan amount availed under a personal loan from Money View?
Money View personal loans come with flexible end usage and can be utilized to meet any personal financial need including debt consolidation, emergency expenses, home remodeling, vacation, etc.
Q4. Can I apply for a Money View Personal Loan offline?
No, the company has a completely digital and paperless process for loan application. From personal loan application submission to sanction and disbursal to repayment, the entire process is carried out online through the company’s official website or on the Money View app.
Q5. How can I contact the company’s customer care in case I have queries relating to personal loans?
You can use any of the following channels to get in touch with the company’s customer care:
- Call: You can call on the customer care number 080-4569-2002.
- Email: You can also get in touch with the customer care executives via email. The company’s email address is given below:
For loan Related Queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Loan Payment Queries: email@example.com
For General Queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Q6. Is any collateral/security required to avail a Money View Personal Loan?
No, no collateral or security is required to secure a personal loan from Money View.
Q7. Can I secure multiple loans from Money View at the same time?
No, you cannot secure multiple loans at the same time from Money View. However, once you have paid off your existing Money View loan, you can secure a new loan as per your need.