Erstwhile known as Cochin, the city is in the list of 90 smart cities released by government. The real estate market has seen a lot of activity in the region but prices has gone down due to lack of demand in the recent times. Various IT and ITES related industries are setup offices in Kochi as it provides cheap bandwidth through undersea cables and hence lowers the cost of operations. It is the major port city located on the south west coast of India and part of state of Kerala. The city is also known as the Queen of the Arabian Sea.
To get a low interest personal loan you will have to do your research. There is no dearth of options but you need to do a comparative analysis to choose the best personal loan.
Personal loan ranks higher in terms of ease in availability. A person with good credit score and repaying capability won’t find it difficult to get a personal loan. There are a large number of lenders that provide personal loan at competitive rates. The interest rate range in case of personal loan is relatively wide as compared to home loan. It ranges between 15% and 24%. A person with high credit score can bargain for lower interest rate while a person with poor credit score will have to pay more interest rate.
- The loan tenure is flexible. It can vary between 12 months and 60 months
- The loan can be repaid by using either o f the three options- auto debit, post dated cheques or giving ECS mandate to the bank.
- There is loan balance transfer facility as well available in case of personal loan under which you can transfer your loan amount to another lender which has lower interest rates.
- You can prepay your loan also after paying a small prepayment penalty.
- Personal loan is easy and quick to get. The documentation process is very fast. You can get a personal loan in less than 72 hours time.
- Unlike home loan or car loan, there is no need to provide any collateral in case of personal loan.
- With personal loan you get the flexibility to use it wherever you want to.