It is the headquarters to the east Singhbum district of Jharkhand. It is located in the southern end of the state of Jharkhand and is bordered by the state of Orissa and West Bengal. Jamshedpur is the third largest city of eastern India after Kolkata and Patna. It is situated on the Chota Nagpur Plateau and surrounded by the Dalma hIlls, The city is bordered by rivers Subarnarekha and Kharkai on the north and east part of the city. According a survey done by Government of India in 2010, Jamshedpur was declared the seventh cleanest city of India. Personal loan in Jamshedpur is available to both salaried personal as well as self employed professionals.
About Personal Loan
It is a consumer credit awarded for personal loan. It is generally an unsecured loan which is given on the credibility and ability of the person to repay. If you have a good credit score and the ability to repay, you can get a personal loan for 72 hours time. In fact some of the lenders have started to give in conditional approval online. So, it means you can get the approval almost instantly.
- Some of the lenders have nil prepayment charges.
- The lenders give flexible payment options such through ECS, autodebit and post dated cheques.
- The interest rate doesn’t change during the tenure
- The rate of interest is lower than credit card interest rate
- The documentation process generally takes 72 hours
- When you apply for personal loan, no collateral is required.
- If you are credit worthy, you can also bargain for lower interest rates.
- The repayment plan is fairly simple and straightforward.
- One can also avail tax benefit on personal loan if you have taken it for the renovation of your house. You can claim a tax deduction for the interest part under Section 24B.