Personal Loan Interest Rates Offered by Top Lenders in Ghaziabad
Personal loans are usually offered @ 10.49% p.a. onwards. However, some PSU banks offer personal loans at lower interest rates.
Comparison of Personal Loan Interest Rates of Top Banks/NBFCs in Ghaziabad
|HDFC Bank||11.00% onwards||Apply Now|
|ICICI Bank||10.75% onwards||Apply Now|
|Axis Bank||10.49% onwards||Apply Now|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||10.99% onwards||Apply Now|
|IndusInd Bank||10.49% onwards||Apply Now|
|IDFC First Bank||10.49% onwards||Apply Now|
|Bajaj Finserv||11.00% onwards||Apply Now|
|Tata Capital||10.99% onwards||Apply Now|
Note: Rates as of 2nd December 2022
Monthly EMI ₹ 15,622
Total Amount Payble ₹ 5,62,395(Principal + interest)
Principal Amount ₹ 5,00,000
Total Interest Payble ₹ 62,395
Personal Loan at Attractive Interest Rates Apply Now
Personal Loan Features
- Such loans are offered for loan amounts of up to Rs 40 lakh and tenures of up to 5 years. However, the tenure might range for up to 7 years for some banks/NBFCs
- Processing charges are usually up to 2.5% of the loan amount
- Pre-approved personal loans are also offered to select existing customers having good credit profile
- No end usage restriction except for speculative purposes
- Some lenders also offer instant loan disbursal
- No collateral or security required
Eligibility for Personal Loan in Ghaziabad
- Personal loans in Ghaziabad are usually offered to salaried applicants having minimum monthly income of Rs 15,000. However, the monthly income criteria set by some Banks/NBFCs might be higher.
- The minimum age criteria set by the lenders is usually 21 years at the time of loan application.
- Personal loans applicants employed with public sector organizations (State/Central/Local bodies) usually have higher chances of availing personal loans due to their higher income certainty and job stability. Applicants employed with private sector companies and self-employed individuals having business vintage or experience of at least 1 year are also eligible for personal loans.
- The applicants should be Indian residents
- Applicants having credit scores of 750 and above usually have higher chances of availing personal loans. However, some lenders also offer personal loans to applicants having lower credit scores, at comparatively higher interest rates.
Documents Required for Personal Loan
- Application form with photographs attached
- ID Proof- PAN Card/Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Passport/Driving License
- Address Proof- Voter ID/Aadhar Card/copy of ration card/gas connection bills/ electricity bills/Passport/ Driving License
- Age Proof- Aadhar Card/Birth Certificate/SSC Certificate/Voter ID/PAN Card
- Salary slips/salary certificates for last 3 months
- Bank account statement for past 6 months
- Form 16
- ITR for last 3 years