The city is the industrial hub of the state of Uttar Pradesh. Gaziabad was founded by the emperor, Ghazi-ud-din in 1740. It is also known as the gateway of Uttar Pradesh as it is adjacent to Delhi and is used as a main entrance to the state. The district of Gaziabad was carved out of the district Meerut in November 1976. It is situated in the middle of the river Ganga and Yamuna Doab.
It is the prime commercial, industrial and educational center of western Uttar Pradesh. It is one of the major rail junction of North India. It is the second largest industrial hub of Uttar Pradesh after Kanpur.To caterto the demand ofpersonal loan in Gaziabad many lenders are offering personal loan at attractive rates.
What is Personal Loan?
Whether it is the dream vacation or the wedding of your child you want to fund, you can use personal loan for any purpose you want. It is the easiest way of taking loan as there is no collateral requirement and documentation process finishes generally in 72 hours time.
- Fixed loan tenure and flexibility to pay either through ECS, auto debit or post dated cheques.
- The interest rate will remain fixed for the entire tenure.
- You can repay the loan in easy installments
- The individual is free to use the personal loan for any purpose he or she want to
- The documentation process is very fast compared to other loans such as home loan or car loan
- The borrower is not required to provide any collateral or guarantor
- If you are taking a personal loan for the renovation of the house, you can claim tax deduction for the interest paid under Section 24B.
- The borrower doesn’t have to worry about the rise in the interest rate as the rate of interest will remain fixed for the entire tenure