A personal loan is one solution to fulfill all your dreams like a wedding, a vacation, and higher studies and to deal with all the emergencies like a medical emergency, etc. At Faircent, you can avail a personal loan starting from Rs. 30,000 that can go upto Rs. 10 lakh and can be repaid within the tenure ranging from 6 months to 36 months. Faircent is the nation’s only peer to peer (P2P) lending website, wherein personal loan borrowers have the liberty to deal directly with the registered lenders.
Features/Benefits of Faircent Personal Loan
The personal loan being offered by Faircent has many spectacular features, these include:
- Rapid disbursal of loan amount.
- Borrow directly from trusted lenders, without visiting a bank.
- Attractive personal loan interest rates.
- Freedom to choose the loan amount according to your requirement and financial status.
- Transparent loan application process.
- Minimal documentation process
- No hidden terms and conditions.
- No collateral/ guarantee required.
- Agile repayment option facility.
- Both salaried professionals and self- employed individuals can apply.
- No need to visit the lender or bank or financial institution. Get a loan from the comfort of your home or office.
- Choose your own tenure – 6 months to 36 months.
Interest rates of Faircent Personal Loan
The interest range varies from 14% per annum to 28% per annum and depends on your CIBIL score, age, income, employer, etc.
Eligibility Criteria of Faircent Personal Loan
The eligibility criteria to avail Faircent Personal Loan comprise:
- Applicant must be of a minimum age of 18 years.
- His maximum age should be 58 years.
- He should be an Indian.
- He must either be a salaried professional or a self-employed individual.
- If a salaries professional, an applicant must be with his current employer for the last six months.
Documentation Required to Avail Faircent Personal Loan
In accordance with the guidelines in place for availing the personal loan, the company has stipulated a set of documents required to meet the documentation process. These documents include:
- Filled in personal loan application form with accurate information.
- ID proof – Passport/ Voter ID/ Driving License/ PAN Card/ Aadhar Card.
- Address proof – Passport/ Voter ID/ Driving License/ PAN Card/ Aadhar Card.
- Last three months’ salary slips as income proof in case the applicant belongs to a salaried section.
- Income proof in case the applicant is self-employed.
- IT returns required for the self-employed.
Since it’s an online platform to avail the personal loan, a loan seeker doesn’t require to visit the bank or any financial institution.
Additional Charges of Faircent Personal Loan
The customer looking to avail a personal loan from Faircent is required to pay a one-time registration charge. Currently, the registration charge stands at Rs. 500. Sign up to get listed and draw advantages of the lowest interest rates on a personal loan.
Customer Care of Faircent Personal Loan
If you have any queries regarding your personal loan application, you can contact the customer care through the following mediums:
- You can call the customer care at 0120-4659902.
- You can visit the head office at C-091, 9th Floor Supermart 1, DLF Phase 4, Gurgaon, Gurgaon, Haryana, 122002.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ques: If I am not wrong, Faircent is charging an amount to access its online personal loan services?
Ans: Yes, to access the online loan lending platform, an individual has to shell out a nominal fee of Rs. 500.
Ques: Can I upload documents required on the online platform?
A: Yes, you can upload the documents online to avail Faircent Personal Loan.
Ques: Will I be availing a loan amount from single or multiple lenders?
Ans: As per the policy of Faircent, your loan amount will be funded by the multiple lenders.
Ques: Is Faircent going to undertake physical verification?
Ans: Yes, in order to verify the identity of an individual, Faircent undertakes physical verification at both residential as well as official address.
Ques: Is it possible to change the loan amount after applying?
Ans: No, it is not possible to change the loan amount after you have applied for the loan. However, in order to increase the loan amount, you can create a fresh loan request.
Ques: Is it possible to be both, a borrower and a lender?
Ans: No, you can either be a borrower or a lender at a time.