It is the state capital of Odisha which was earlier known as Orissa. Bhubaneshwar is also considered as the Temple city of India as there are many Hindu temples located in the city. Bhubaneshwar along with Puri and Konark form the Swarna Tribhuja (Golden Triangle). It is one the most visited destination of India. It is also one of the planned cities in India. It is one of the emerging information technology and educational hub of India. People take personal loan in Bhubaneshwar to meet their urgent fund requirements. It is very easy to get a personal loan in Bhubaneshwar if you meet the eligibility criteria.
Personal Loan Interest Rates of Top Banks/NBFCs in Bhubaneshwar
|HDFC Bank||11.00% onwards||Apply Now|
|ICICI Bank||10.50% onwards||Apply Now|
|Axis Bank||10.25% onwards||Apply Now|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||10.99% onwards||Apply Now|
|IndusInd Bank||10.49% onwards||Apply Now|
|IDFC First Bank||10.49% - 25.00%||Apply Now|
|Bajaj Finserv||13.00% onwards||Apply Now|
|Tata Capital||10.99% onwards||Apply Now|
Monthly EMI ₹ 15,622
Total Amount Payble ₹ 5,62,395(Principal + interest)
Principal Amount ₹ 5,00,000
Total Interest Payble ₹ 62,395
Personal Loan at Attractive Interest Rates Apply Now
The loan tenure is quite flexible and goes upto 60 months.
- The loan is available on fixed rate of interest
- The documentation process is quite fast and easy as takes very less time.
- It is unsecured form of loan as no collateral or guarantor is required.
- The balance transfer facility is available.
- One can also prepay the personal loan after paying small penalties.
- The borrower is bounded to use the funds for a particular purpose as the case in home loan and car loan. The borrower enjoys flexibility here.
- The personal loan borrower is not bothered about the rise in the interest rates as it remains fixed during the entire tenure.
- No guarantor or mortgage is required which makes the loan disbursal quick