Tata Capital offers personal loan to individuals to cover a range of personal expenses such as marriage, home renovation, travel and/or medical needs. You can avail personal loans from Tata Capital for amounts of up to Rs.25 lakh through the online or offline mode. Tata capital personal loan interest rates start at 10.99% p.a. and feature repayment tenure extending up to 72 months. The following are key details you need to keep in mind when completing the Tata Capital personal loan application online or offline.
Eligibility for Tata Capital Personal Loan
Mentioned below are the key eligibility criteria for availing Tata Capital personal loan whether you are a salaried or self-employed applicant:
- Minimum age of the applicants should be 22 years
- Maximum age of the applicants (at the time of application) should be 58 years
- Minimum monthly income should be Rs.15,000
- Minimum work experience should be 1 year
The above eligibility criteria may be changed by Tata Capital depending on market conditions and other applicant-specific factors.
Documents Required to Apply for Tata Capital Personal Loan
The following documents are required to avail Tata Capital Personal Loan:
- Photo Identity Proof: A copy of your PAN/Aadhaar/Passport/Voter ID/Driving License etc.
- Income Proof: A copy of salary account bank statements for the past six months
- Address Proof: A copy of your Electricity Bill (not more than 3 months old) / Ration Card / Passport
- Salary slips for last 3 months
- Employment Certificate/Proof of Business Existence: A certificate issued by employer certifying one year of continuous employment with the current employer for salaried applicant. Acceptable proof of business continuity for at least past 1 year in case of self-employed appliacent
Process to Apply for Tata Capital Personal Loan
The following are key steps you need to follow when applying for a Tata Capital personal loan online or offline:
The online personal loan application process for Tata Capital Personal Loan is as follows:
Step 1: Visit the official page of Tata Capital Personal Loan
Step 2: Click on ‘Apply Now’.
Step 3: Now you will be redirected to new page where you need to enter the details required and click ‘Continue’.
Step 4: Now you will be required to fill in more details and then apply for personal loan.
Step 5: After you successfully apply for personal loan, you will receive notification on your registered mobile number and email id.
To apply for Tata Capital personal loan offline, you are must visit the nearest branch of Tata Capital in-person. Steps are as follows:
- Fill out the loan application and submit it along with all relevant documents at the Tata Capital branch.
- After the loan gets approved by the authority, you will receive a final verification call confirming disbursal as well as notification sent to your mobile number and email regarding loan confirmation and disbursal details.
Process to Apply for Tata Capital Personal Loan at Paisabazaar.com
The process to apply for Tata Capital Personal Loan with Paisabazaar involves the following steps:
Step 1: Visit Paisabazaar.com and fill out the online application form to check offers.
Step 2: You will get a list of personal loan offers from different banks/NBFCs listed as per your chances of approval.
Step 3: Contact Paisabazaar.com for assistance or select a prospective lender from the list.
Step 4: Complete and submit your loan application online.
Benefits of Applying for Personal Loan at Tata Capital
- Loan amount: Tata Capital offers a personal loan amount of maximum Rs. 25 lakh that can be used to fulfil personal expenses
- Instant online approval: Once you submit all the documents and other information, you get an instant in-principal approval on your personal loan
- Flexible tenure: Tata Capital offers you a flexible tenure ranging from 12 to 72 months
- Quick fund disbursal: Once your Tata Capital personal loan application gets processed, your funds can get disbursed within as short a time as a few hours
Q1. What is the minimum and maximum amount for Tata Capital Personal Loan?
Tata Capital offers personal loans from a minimum of Rs.75,000 to a maximum of Rs.25 lakh depending upon the customer’s eligibility.
Q2. What are the different tenure options available on Personal Loans?
The loan tenure can range between 12 to 72 months.
Q3. Are guarantors or collateral (security) required to secure a personal loan from Tata Capital?
No, to get personal loans from Tata Capital, you do not require any guarantor or collateral as these loans are typically unsecured in nature.
Q4. How much time will it take for a personal loan to get disbursed?
Once the verification process is completed after submission of your Tata Capital personal loan application online/offline, the NBFC usually takes 72 hours to disburse your personal loan.
Q5. What is the customer care of Tata Capital Personal Loan?
You can call on 1860-267-6060 (charges may apply) between 9AM to 8 PM (Monday to Saturday) with your queries including the Tata Capital personal loan online application process.