The Reliance Growth Fund investment document mentions a range of objectives as mentioned below:
- The fund focuses on investments that are of high quality including investments made in the shares of various emerging leaders and market leaders.
- This specific mutual fund attempts to identify various growth stocks, which are valued reasonably. This is in line with the fund’s objective of adopting a GARP (Growth at Reasonable Price) investing methodology.
- The fund is focused on making investments in key companies that feature high growth potential i.e. companies that are expected to witness a substantial increase in their profitability in the near future.
- Additionally, the fund manager is expected to focus on identification of deep value stocks that can drive capital appreciation of the Reliance Growth Fund in the future.
- Lastly, the fund would also consider investments that provide a balance of risk and returns in the long term.