Tata Retirement Savings Fund Conservative Plan Direct-Growth Tata Retirement Savings Fund Conservative Plan Direct-Growth Tata Retirement Savings Fund Conservative Plan Direct-Growth Tata Retirement Savings Fund Conservative Plan Direct-Growth - Get latest updates on NAV, Dividends, Returns, Performance, Risks & Portfolio. Invest now! INR 5000 1
Hybrid Conservative Hybrid
PLAN: GROWTH TYPE : OPEN-ENDED OPTION: Growth
1 Yr return
3 Yrs CAGR returns
5 Yrs CAGR returns
NAV as on 08 Apr
₹ 21.77 by -0.05 ( -0.21%)
Fund Size (Cr)
Show NAV for:
If ₹5000 invested for 1
with % annual returns
* The calculator, based on assumed rate of returns, is meant for illustration purposes only.More
The calculations are not based on any judgments of the future return and should not be construed as promise on minimum returns. Information gathered and material used in this calculator is believed to be from reliable sources. Paisabazaar however does not warrant the accuracy, reasonableness and/or completeness of any such information. While utmost care has been exercised while preparing the calculator, Paisabazaar does not warrant the completeness or guarantee that the achieved computations are flawless and/or accurate and disclaims all liabilities, losses and damages arising out of the use or in respect of anything done in reliance of the calculator.
The fund seeks to provide a financial planning tool for long term financial security for investors based on their retirement planning goals.
Returns are taxed at 15%, if you redeem before one year. After 1 year, you are required to pay LTCG tax of 10% on returns of Rs 1 lakh+ in a financial year.
HDFC Hybrid Debt Fund Direct-GrowthHybrid
Aditya Birla Sun Life Regular Savings Fund Direct-GrowthHybrid
Nippon India Hybrid Bond Fund Direct-GrowthHybrid
SBI Debt Hybrid Fund Direct-GrowthHybrid
ICICI Prudential Regular Savings Fund Direct-GrowthHybrid
UTI Regular Savings Fund Direct-GrowthHybrid
DSP Regular Savings Direct Plan-GrowthHybrid
Franklin India Debt Hybrid Fund Direct- GrowthHybrid
Axis Regular Saver Fund Direct -GrowthHybrid
Kotak Debt Hybrid Fund Direct -GrowthHybrid
|Top 10 Sectors||%|
|Top 10 Sectors||%|
About Tata Retirement Savings Fund
Tata Retirement Savings Fund seeks to provide a financial planning tool for long term financial security to investors based on their retirement planning goals. Aggressive hybrid funds invest 65-80% of your funds in equity shares and the remaining in bonds and commodities. This fund has 96.37% of its investments in Indian stocks, out of which 60.02% is in large cap stocks, 23.07% in mid cap and the remaining 4.17% in small cap.
An aggressive hybrid fund in nature, the fund tends to meet the investment needs for your retirement, whilst working as a retirement solution by offering a choice of asset allocation to investors based on their life stage and risk preference.
Who Should Invest?
- Since the fund focuses on savings for retirement, you should invest in this fund only if you are a salaried employee looking for regular savings avenue for your retirement, or are self-employed and don’t have post-retirement benefits
- It can be an alternative to traditional retirement savings avenues
- Being an aggressive hybrid fund in nature, the fund’s returns are slightly lower than pure equity funds. However, it must be noted that these funds tend to sustain in comparison to equity funds when the stock markets fall. Hence, you may consider this fund if you are a conservative equity investor
- The scheme if also good for first-time investors who are not ready to experience deep ups and downs with their funds
- Since this is a hybrid fund, you must stay invested in it for a longer period of time in order to gain from your investments. The suggested investment horizon for this fund is a minimum of 5 years
- All funds are subject to market risks. Hence, before making any investments, you must be ready to take up a moderate level of risk with your funds
- Alternatively, if you are a first-time investor, you may also consider investing in Equity Linked Savings Scheme if the objective of your investments is tax saving. If you wish to invest for the purpose of gaining benefits for your retirement, you may also consider investing in NPS or PPF
Taxation- How will they be Taxed?
The fund applies a short term capital gains tax of 15% if the units are sold within 1 year from the date of allotment. If the units worth more than Rs. 1 lakh are sold after 1 year from the date of allotment, a long term capital gains tax of 10% is applied. It must be noted that the given tax rates are exclusive of indexation. Additionally, a tax of 10% will be deducted at source for dividends.
For an example –
If an investor has made a capital gain of ₹30000 on investment in an equity fund, Short Term Capital Gains Tax of 15% would be levied if s/he withdraws the amount within one year of investment. The payable tax would be ₹4500.
Also, if an investor has made a capital gain of ₹3 lakh on investment in an equity fund, and withdraws the amount after 1 year of investment, Long Term Capital Gains Tax of 10% would be levied on ₹2Lakh. ₹1Lakh is exempted from taxation. The payable tax would be ₹20,000.
How to Invest in Tata Retirement Savings Fund?
- Sign Up/Sign in to Paisabazaar.com and go to ‘Direct Mutual Funds’
- Click on the section of ‘Hybrid Funds’
- Type and search directly by the name of Tata Retirement Savings Fund Direct Growth. Once it opens up, look at the details. You can also compare similar funds as well as use SIP Calculator or Lumpsum Calculator to estimate the future value of your investment
- Click on ‘Invest Now’, select either Lump sum or SIP
- Trusted website, no commission charges and no paperwork. Only direct plans, no regular ones
- You can compare more than 1,700 Funds at one platform instead of visiting the website of each AMC and then searching for numerous funds
- Easy to browse as Funds are segregated under Equity, Debt, Large Cap, ELSS, etc. You can further add filters of ratings, returns, fund houses
- Important scheme details such as latest Net Asset Value (NAV), expense ratio, Assets Under Management (AUM), etc. are also available on the portal, making it easier for consumers to pick a suitable fund
Q. What are hybrid funds?
A. Mutual funds that invest in more than one type of security such as stocks and bonds in order to attain a diversified portfolio with the objective of achieving better returns are called Hybrid Funds.
Q. Does this fund come under Section 80C or offers tax benefits?
A. No, this fund does not come under Section 80C of the Income Tax Act, neither does it offer any tax benefits.
Q. What is Exit Load? Does this fund have an Exit Load?
A. Exit Load is the fee charged from an investor when he decides to quit the scheme and redeem his money. Generally, there is some penalty charged only if funds are redeemed in less than 365 days, otherwise there are usually no charges. The fund has an Exit Load of 1% if the units are redeemed within 1829 days.
Q. What is Expense Ratio? What is the Expense Ratio of this particular fund?
A. It is the fee charged from the investor for managing his fund money and allocating it to the stocks that can help him earn returns. The fund has an Expense Ratio of 2.21% (direct plan).
Q. What is the lock-in period of this fund?
A. The fund does not have a lock-in period.
Q. Who is currently managing the Tata Retirement Savings Fund?
A. The fund is currently being managed by the following three fund managers-
Ennettee Fernandes is managing the fund since 18 June 2018 and holds a degree in B.Com and PGDM. Before joining TATA Mutual Fund, she was working with Phillip Capital India Pvt. Ltd.
Holding professional degree in M.Com, ICWA and PGPMS, Murthy Nagarajan is managing the fund since 1 April 2017. Prior to this, he was working with Quantum AMC as the head of fixed income, Mirae Asset Global Investment India Ltd.
Sonam Udasi has been managing this fund since 1 April 2016 and holds a degree in B.Com and PGDM (Finance). Before joining Tata AMC, he was working with IDBI Capital Market Services Ltd. as Head Research.